Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

You will ALWAYS remain in our hearts SG.. <33 (Page 3)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Really miss sajan and superb post sumi.I think now monaya need to come back.want to see them on screen again.

Thanks dear for replying.. Hug

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

doll again wonderful and superb post Clap Clap sajan were and r the couple who made us to know what is called true frienship and love true and deep love understanding, respect  maturity , faith it was USP of sajan's relationship Embarrassed their journey was seriously very wonderful they met they became friends then soulmate they fell in love life tested them many time and they won over with situation and then they tied in one pious  knot with their marriage

gunjan always represented  one girl's dream to fall in love with her dream boy and to get married him , and samrat always represented selfless lover boy , their understading always made us to love them more and more with eyes they always shared their feeling and expressed it their hugs , their eyelocks their all gestures which always showed their love and respect for each other they did have ups and down in their journey but with those test of love their bonding became more strong and then stronger

samrat was vulnerable from his childhood and he wanted pure love in his life and gun's entry in his life made his life alive more lively he always lived for his friends and gun's addition in his life made him complete , on the other side gun who was shy and very introvert  got out from her shell with the help of him n she got wings of her dreams to fly in open sky of world with his support , gun was the one who always supported him in any condition whether as friend of lover

sajan r the couple who made me realize this is called true friendship and unconditional love deep and pure i will def miss my sajan and missing them badly as it is said when u have lost something precious u come to know its value now i m seriously feel the same of course i do have and did have value of our heavenly couple but their absence made me to crave them more and more i only wish one day may be we will get sajan once again if not then they will always been in my heart bcz they r my first love thanks sum for this post where i showed my love for them Hug

missing them badly Disapprove missng their purity of love their innocence their selflessness their soul connection and their understanding

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! ClapClap Clap Clap  Aashi u again made me dum-founded by ur SUPERBBBB reply..! Day Dreaming  I wonder how do u always manage to write soo beauutifully doll..! Ermm  LOL  Seriously each and every word that u said is soo true..! Embarrassed  Thats what which makes them Sajan..! Approve Heart

Between u killed me with those pics..! Silly   Silly    Blushing   Blushing  Day Dreaming  LOL

Thanks alot for replying.. Hug
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

MISSIN THEM LIKE HELL YAAR......................

Me too... Cry
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
So true.. Wish could get them back! I am also missing SaJan a lot..
SaJan are indeed a class apart..
Miss them!
Even I now see TV for the sake of timepass..
IF has become my habit as I love reading SAJAN stories and can end my day remembering them!!
Hats Off to MoNaya who potrayed SaJan so beautifully that their memories are still cherished in our minds and hearts..
They did indeed do a splendid job..
May it be friendship, love, understanding, heart-break, fun, romance and most important.. Their trust for each other..
Love MoNaya and SaJan both!!
Missing them badly..
Thanks for making us remember SaJan in a new way!
-Nivriti!

Go to top