India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

You will ALWAYS remain in our hearts SG.. <33

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I know my post is long.. LOL   Stern Smile But its written from my heart..! Heart Embarrassed

There was a time when i used to wait for the clock to strike 8:30..  (pakistan timing for MJHT)
I used to complete all my work before this time and used to rush to my TV to catch my fav serial i.e Miley Jab Hum tum... The eagerness... The impatience that i used to have, JUST to have a small glimpse of my most FAVORITE couple i.e SaJan... That can never be explained in mere words.. People called it ADDICTION.. Ermm
LOL But for me it was a REASON to smile and a small slice of fantasy world amidst of the harsh and bitter realities of the world..! Embarrassed

Before MJHT started, I just used to watch TV just for the sake of timepass.. LOL But....... As i started to discover my Sajan........  I fell head over heals in love with them and started loving them as never before.. Embarrassed  People may find them boring, cliched and etc etc.. I wont blame them.. Every person has their own choice anyway and their own WAYS to observe certain things.. Embarrassed But to me and all my fellow Sajanians, who understood this DEEP meaning and ESSENCE of Sajan... They were a CLASS apart..! Embarrassed  Their story did not start from the usual EYELOCKS and ATTRACTIONS..! They went through an EMOTIONAL journey...! Where there was FRIENDSHIP, Care, Respect, Understanding, Politeness and above all a STRONG relation of LOVE..! And not just an ordinary LOVESTORY.. But a deep and Intense one.. Embarrassed

When they had some misunderstandings, they did not use Romance to sort out their probs but they just had a HEARTFELT talk and discussed it as mature ppl.. Embarrassed When they had Romance, it was not just random, it had a deep meaning behind it whether it be their sizzling Roshni se date which Samrat planned JUST to make Gunjan feel special and just to prove her that she is not just an ordinary gal for him.. Approve But she is his LOVE .. His ONLY  LOVE that he owned in his life.. And she was, is and will be always special to her whether it be in dreams or in reality.. Embarrassed In short Samrat was for Chashmish and Chashmish was for Samrat.. Embarrassed They had every single tool which a PERFECT couple should have.. Embarrassed

I still try to search SUCH kinda story in other serials but sadly i fail to do so.. Ouch And may be i was wrong in searching MY Sajan in other couples as every couples has their own essence,.. Their own flavour.. Embarrassed And thats why i say that my SaJan are a CLASS apart..! The innocence, the softness, the sweet passion in t heir story will ALWAYS remain in our hearts and hats off and kudos to Mohit and Sanaya.. Star Clap Clap For essaying the role of Sajan as it was because of the inspiration of our Sajan, that MoNaya were able to recognize the TRUE meaning of LOVE..! They recognized their better halves in each other thru Sajan.. Embarrassed in short, Sajan TAUGHT MoNaya the real meaning of love.. Embarrassed

So i will just like to summarize my essay now..  Stern Smile LOL   SaJan were not only special to us fans but also for the actors who essayed the role of Samrat and Gunajn.. As they taught us the real and true meaning of LOVE... Embarrassed We always pray and hope that our Sajan are happily living in their sweet Shergill masion.. Blushing Day Dreaming LOL With their sweet and Jannuable relation of trust and understanding..  EmbarrassedLove and care Embarrassed Which makes us love and miss them more and more with each passing day... Cry Heart

We MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SAJAN..!!!!! MWAAAAAAAAH!!! Heart Heart

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 15 March 2011 at 2:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary-BlueSwitch-angelshyagreatperhapsXDevilsDesireXar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-Drishti-aashizinjyothi-

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
lovely post!!!! really miss sajan very muchhhh!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
ress..vil read it n post a huggge cmnt dearSmile

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Iam also missing Sajan badly.I Mjht Makers shouldplan to brink back Mjht3  &Sajan soon.I am eagerly waiting annocement  from creatives about Mjht3.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 14 March 2011 at 2:21am

-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
res

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Really miss sajan and superb post sumi.I think now monaya need to come back.want to see them on screen again.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
doll again wonderful and superb post Clap Clap sajan were and r the couple who made us to know what is called true frienship and love true and deep love understanding, respect  maturity , faith it was USP of sajan's relationship Embarrassed their journey was seriously very wonderful they met they became friends then soulmate they fell in love life tested them many time and they won over with situation and then they tied in one pious  knot with their marriage

gunjan always represented  one girl's dream to fall in love with her dream boy and to get married him , and samrat always represented selfless lover boy , their understading always made us to love them more and more with eyes they always shared their feeling and expressed it their hugs , their eyelocks their all gestures which always showed their love and respect for each other they did have ups and down in their journey but with those test of love their bonding became more strong and then stronger

samrat was vulnerable from his childhood and he wanted pure love in his life and gun's entry in his life made his life alive more lively he always lived for his friends and gun's addition in his life made him complete , on the other side gun who was shy and very introvert  got out from her shell with the help of him n she got wings of her dreams to fly in open sky of world with his support , gun was the one who always supported him in any condition whether as friend of lover

sajan r the couple who made me realize this is called true friendship and unconditional love deep and pure i will def miss my sajan and missing them badly as it is said when u have lost something precious u come to know its value now i m seriously feel the same of course i do have and did have value of our heavenly couple but their absence made me to crave them more and more i only wish one day may be we will get sajan once again if not then they will always been in my heart bcz they r my first love thanks sum for this post where i showed my love for them Hug

missing them badly Disapprove missng their purity of love their innocence their selflessness their soul connection and their understanding

Edited by aashizin - 14 March 2011 at 2:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_ChaudharyXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Sjyothi-

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
res Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Go to top