Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Something I Hope You Read. :)

havokhotline Goldie
havokhotline
havokhotline

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Hey guys :D

The atmosphere in this forum is pretty sad. :( Especially with the baby dying and all.. I am sad. x( Either way, I just wanted to say I've been a silent observer of this forum for a long time not being a part of any activity as such. I'm going to be writing my boards so I'll be away for the next couple weeks. For those of you on the PKYEK forum, you might have read this. But anyway, here goes.
 All of you are such a good bunch and to any more of you who are going to write your boards, all the very best. :) Let's hope we all come out with flying colours and I will definately pray for you. :)
There are a couple things I want to say to you guys before I temporarily exit. :)

I'm a part time social worker for many organizations (Yup, I'm only in the tenth, but social work is my passion) and almost everyday I wonder.. What it will be like when I die. I work with HIV+ kids and atleast once a month one of them passes away. :(( I see people comitting suicide just cause they think they aren't pretty enough.

I wonder if I've made enough of an impact on people.
I wonder if I am loved enough.
I wonder if people care enough to show up at my funeral.
And all of this is what makes me want to go out and be the best I can to everyone.
So If I've hurt any of you with anything I've said, I am truly very sorry.
Lastly I want to tell all of you this:
Want to know a secret?
You are beautiful.
Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual. Whether you are smart or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into a room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You Are Beautiful. Don't ever believe differently.
Thank you so much for reading.
:)
A whole lotta love. <3

Edited by havokhotline - 14 March 2011 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavemealoneAngel-33sonia_koolkhan

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Welcome again dear. I knew you are a great soul. But this much? I really didn't know.
At such a young age you are working for the noble cause.
Your actions speak louder than you my dear friend.
I salute you.
Sorry? For what?
Its very sad that i came to know very lately that you care for every one in this world and you can never hurt anybody. But its always better late than never na!
Hey, People like you are needed by this world very badly. So live long my dear.
All the best for your exams n ofcourse for the other members who are going to write their exams.

Edited by Chelsha - 14 March 2011 at 3:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzyAngel-33

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

Hey guys :D

The atmosphere in this forum is pretty sad. :( Especially with the baby dying and all.. I am sad. x( Either way, I just wanted to say I've been a silent observer of this forum for a long time not being a part of any activity as such. I'm going to be writing my boards so I'll be away for the next couple weeks. For those of you on the PKYEK forum, you might have read this. But anyway, here goes.
 All of you are such a good bunch and to any more of you who are going to write your boards, all the very best. :) Let's hope we all come out with flying colours and I will definately pray for you. :)
There are a couple things I want to say to you guys before I temporarily exit. :)

I'm a part time social worker for many organizations (Yup, I'm only in the tenth, but social work is my passion) and almost everyday I wonder.. What it will be like when I die. I work with HIV+ kids and atleast once a month one of them passes away. :(( I see people comitting suicide just cause they think they aren't pretty enough.

I wonder if I've made enough of an impact on people.
I wonder if I am loved enough.
I wonder if people care enough to show up at my funeral.
And all of this is what makes me want to go out and be the best I can to everyone.
So If I've hurt any of you with anything I've said, I am truly very sorry.
Lastly I want to tell all of you this:
Want to know a secret?
You are beautiful.
Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual. Whether you are smart or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into a room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You Are Beautiful. Don't ever believe differently.
Thank you so much for reading.
:)
A whole lotta love. <3
U r beautiful too. ....Infact, god has created every1 with an element of beauty ........& according 2 me "Beauty is a gift to each one of us, irrespectiev of how we look.......isnt it?? Best of luck .....for ur exams & other board exams buddies too.
leavemealone Senior Member
leavemealone
leavemealone

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
HEY DEAR MAINE JAB 11 STANDARD MAIN N.S.S JOIN KIYA TAB MAINE BHI CANCER OR AIDS SE SUFFER KRTE LOGON KO DEKHA HAI OR JAB MAINE UN ORPHAN KIDS KO DEKHA THA TAB UNHE DEKH KAR MUJHE SABSE JADA BURA LGGA THA.

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
First of all honey best of luck 4 ur xams...
n dear why m i feeling sadness in ur quotes...
u r in da most beautiful part of ur age n i must give u a standing ovasion 4 ur mature thinking n beautiful heart...
u r 101% correct Allah s creatd every being wid best featurs n if u made ur soul beautiful dn u r on da stage where angels bow before u
soo honey i wsh Allah grant u wid long lyf wid sucess n prosperity cz u r needed here on dis world....Allah especily snd ppl lyk u..
Gud luck

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top