Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh

How did Rahul know the truth?

malvikasingh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I missed 1 episode I think, last episode I had watched was when Malini was trying to put coal in Geeta's mouth and now when I watch the retelecast I see Rahul is already regretting and he knows all the truth. How did he know about it? Did he see or hear something? Please tell me:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MizzInderSaini thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Prince saved Geeta from Malini & he broke all ties with his mom & sister, after what he saw...Prince makes a decision to leave tha house..Malini started begging him not to go. SHe starts telling prince that Geeta us trying to create rifts between mother, daughter, & prince. Prince gets mad & says enough. Prince goes & looks for a place to live. While back it the house Malini gets more mad & grabs geeta's hair & says " IF I CAN HURT MY DAUGHTER FOR HER HAPPINESS, I CANT HURT U FOR MY HAPPINESS" & Malini is about to bang geeta's head against the wall &  right than rahul walks in with the doctor for kamya & he hears & see's all this..Rahul realizes that geeta was telling the truth all along & how he went against his family for Malini yadav..Kamya tries to say something but Rahul yells at her to shut up!! He says to her" if you wanted money i could have given you money, you are responsible for putting my parents in jail Kamya!! Rahul starts to feel really ashamed of himself & promises to get his family out of jail & if anyone stops him it will be very very bad for them.