India-Forums

How did Rahul know the truth?

malvikasingh Groupbie
malvikasingh
malvikasingh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I missed 1 episode I think, last episode I had watched was when Malini was trying to put coal in Geeta's mouth and now when I watch the retelecast I see Rahul is already regretting and he knows all the truth. How did he know about it? Did he see or hear something? Please tell me:)

MizzInderSaini Newbie
MizzInderSaini
MizzInderSaini

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Prince saved Geeta from Malini & he broke all ties with his mom & sister, after what he saw...Prince makes a decision to leave tha house..Malini started begging him not to go. SHe starts telling prince that Geeta us trying to create rifts between mother, daughter, & prince. Prince gets mad & says enough. Prince goes & looks for a place to live. While back it the house Malini gets more mad & grabs geeta's hair & says " IF I CAN HURT MY DAUGHTER FOR HER HAPPINESS, I CANT HURT U FOR MY HAPPINESS" & Malini is about to bang geeta's head against the wall &  right than rahul walks in with the doctor for kamya & he hears & see's all this..Rahul realizes that geeta was telling the truth all along & how he went against his family for Malini yadav..Kamya tries to say something but Rahul yells at her to shut up!! He says to her" if you wanted money i could have given you money, you are responsible for putting my parents in jail Kamya!! Rahul starts to feel really ashamed of himself & promises to get his family out of jail & if anyone stops him it will be very very bad for them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25KiranSD1

malvikasingh Groupbie
malvikasingh
malvikasingh

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index