~*Koffee With TV # 14*~ (Page 114)

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AG4U-

Originally posted by Sano88

Akshara is my favorite actress on TV!!!ROFLROFL Rajshri looks young but not so young

BTW i wish Kekta would have taken Shweta Tiwari instead of Sakshi Tanwar in that Sony show...

So what! I'm not scared of you.. I don't like akshara a bit.. she need s to brush her acting skills.Confused

Which show? kaunsa serial araha haiConfused

LOL hahaha i ONLY like her acting on TV! Her acting skills have brushed up... aise hi nahin 600 episodes poore kiye hain

that one only.. bade ache lagte hain on sony with ram kapoor

LOL

episodes toh kaise bhi hojatein hai.. LOLLOLkekta ki stories achi hai? nahi toh still.. 98577524 episodes. LOLLOLLOL

oh maine aaj tak promo hi nahi dekha. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

hahah Sano ms hawa hawaii? LOL Ravz shall be pleased by that name

@Raj: humari gopi vau SWITZERLAANNDDD jaa rahi hai LOL god if she annoys me some more with her ahem jee ... i might end up strangling her virtually!!! this woman like seriously ... i am soo tempted to become a creative for that show because thats how much it annoys me
I was watching this for comedy sake, but now my patience level has hit negative and with exams going on i get irked real quickly ROFL

LOL the show has become 45 minutes...LOL its so annoying! I wanted to watch the new show SSM on Colors.. its by the same producers of SaathiyaROFLROFL

Did you watch her sing Happy Birthday to ooo dere AhemjeeeROFLROFL Kokila wont stop embarassing them in publicLOL
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

anddd nooo I soo prefer Saakshi over Shweta!!! (sorry guddi LOL )

I loved Shweta as Prerna over Sakshi's Parvati... Sakshi was phenomenol as Janaki devi time.. that was when KGGK became the no1 show overtaking even KSBKBT and KS..ROFLROFL
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

lmaaooo when you have exams going on, you shouldnt be online period...so atleast i am making my presence be felt LOL
oh nooo i cant tick off guddi right now as i have begged her for some videos and she promised to give me till then no annoying guddi hahaha

about watching saathiya.. eh its a dumb show.. it was entertaining for a few days hahaha

and man raj you just had to wear a munna munni sig so i have to bear their faces the entire time i chat with you LOL

ROFLROFL Saathiya is one show I dont missROFL it has a higher comedy value than the shows on SAB!

Rashi was standing in front of the AC to ruin her voice... since there was an investigation going on about who ordered the "galat cake from the cake waale bhai's shop!"ROFLROFL

hmmm... you know Munni is pregnant now?ROFLROFL
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Akshara is my favorite actress on TV!!!ROFLROFL Rajshri looks young but not so young

BTW i wish Kekta would have taken Shweta Tiwari instead of Sakshi Tanwar in that Sony show...

So what! I'm not scared of you.. I don't like akshara a bit.. she need s to brush her acting skills.Confused

Which show? kaunsa serial araha haiConfused

LOL hahaha i ONLY like her acting on TV! Her acting skills have brushed up... aise hi nahin 600 episodes poore kiye hain

that one only.. bade ache lagte hain on sony with ram kapoor

LOL

episodes toh kaise bhi hojatein hai.. LOLLOLkekta ki stories achi hai? nahi toh still.. 98577524 episodes. LOLLOLLOL

oh maine aaj tak promo hi nahi dekha. ROFL

haan.. i saw yesterday while watching kismat..

it will start on 30th may.. wonder which show they will axe now.. hope its not kismat.. its the only good one on sony

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
lmaaooo munni is pregnant? well i am glad the day finally came hopefully the baby does not witness the same fate as Geet's baby did. LMFAO because that was just inhumane and terrible period.

hahah yes i saw the baby bday cake.. why do they make such a big deal out of it.. like who cares its a freakin cake. whats more annoying is that gopi acts so dumb.. i mean to what point would you doubt her intelligence probably has an IQ of a negative.

haha sano dont worry..am not a fan of hina khan either.. she annoys the hell out of me, but i tend to keep her out of my discussion because Raj likes her and I may end up saying something really rude so i try to keep away from that discussion ROFL...

ahhh well see even prerna had her moments too until she became Mother India...thus even Sakshi did as parvati in KGGK.
Janki Era was Amazing!!!! i swear i was jumping up and down during her entry and her coming face to face with the agarwals..
that was a golden moment to not see her cry LMFAO
so prerna and parvati both were hand in hand and they had their high moments throughout the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzatSano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

lmaaooo munni is pregnant? well i am glad the day finally came hopefully the baby does not witness the same fate as Geet's baby did. LMFAO because that was just inhumane and terrible period.

hahah yes i saw the baby bday cake.. why do they make such a big deal out of it.. like who cares its a freakin cake. whats more annoying is that gopi acts so dumb.. i mean to what point would you doubt her intelligence probably has an IQ of a negative.

haha sano dont worry..am not a fan of hina khan either.. she annoys the hell out of me, but i tend to keep her out of my discussion because Raj likes her and I may end up saying something really rude so i try to keep away from that discussion ROFL...

ahhh well see even prerna had her moments too until she became Mother India...thus even Sakshi did as parvati in KGGK.
Janki Era was Amazing!!!! i swear i was jumping up and down during her entry and her coming face to face with the agarwals..
so prerna and parvati both were hand in hand and they had their high moments throughout the show.

@ bold.. dont tell me you think same like me.. she doesnt know how to act.. toh kya yaha constructive criticism is allowed ROFL who was janki btwLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@ Rajveer: I do watch repeat telecasts of Raat hone ko hai..LOLLOLLOL
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Ok you are entitled to your opinions lol .. I know i've had arguments over YRKKH with so many of my friends for the same reason..  The thing is YRKKH is something that I can actually connect with sounds weird I know! Its not just a show for me.. I feel like the characters are pretty much real.. Thats just my opinion.. and as far as Munna is concerned I didnt like his acting in the initial days but now he's bearable.. and Hina has been Akshara from Day 1.. Her rawness and her increasing maturity day by day has managed to captivate too..

P.S. If someone can be a fan of Chhoti Bahu,Shocked Then I dont see anything wrong with YRKKH at all...ROFLROFL and you are all still loved even though you dislike her..Big smile sabki apni apni choice hai..

@Geet: really she miscarriaged? I've never really managed to watch a full episode of that show.. bas ads mein for a few seconds while changing channels

Gopi is really pathetic... she is a doormat with a very ancient touch to it! LOL I like Rashi's unnecessary stupid kalakarisROFLROFL

yea Prerna and Parvati have both had their moments.. but I enjoyed Prerna as a whole more than Parvati.. the only time Parvati was better was during Janki phase.. But yea both are excellent actresses who've mastered their trade. The issue with the thing is Sakshi is still young no.. to be slotted as "middle age"... I think Gautami would be more apt here..

Go to top