Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
arre nahiii re ... kal waala was good. I mean aaj ka. He confronts Gulal with all his Questions at night and its just the 2 of them. He says bachpan se puchna tha and was full drunk
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

arre nahiii re ... kal waala was good. I mean aaj ka. He confronts Gulal with all his Questions at night and its just the 2 of them. He says bachpan se puchna tha and was full drunk

so he confess his feelings for her or no?😲
-Preeti- thumbnail
yday he holds her close to him. Am sure she did understand what he feels for her. He holds her close and she asks him whats wrong with him and also asks why did he drink again. and the show ended and today he talks abt the past and why he kept her away and why he was rude to her.

hopefully CV's shud get it out now. and not waste more time on this
sanober. thumbnail

yday he holds her close to him. Am sure she did understand what he feels for her. He holds her close and she asks him whats wrong with him and also asks why did he drink again. and the show ended and today he talks abt the past and why he kept her away and why he was rude to her.

hopefully CV's shud get it out now. and not waste more time on this

oh okay. missed the episode though..😆 thankss so much for the brief update 😆
-Preeti- thumbnail
Sano
yeh brief nahii ... sirf imp waala tha ... thr was some talli scene which was unwanted😆 he left her alone yday and so she complainted to all at home😆
sanober. thumbnail

Sano
yeh brief nahii ... sirf imp waala tha ... thr was some talli scene which was unwanted😆 he left her alone yday and so she complainted to all at home😆

is it? thats her purani aadat, to cry like a fool everytime. 🤣
-Preeti- thumbnail
She's just so annoying

She thanked Kesar for the dupatta and asked him when he wud give that to her. He refused saying that dupatta wasnt for her and when then she teases him and already angry kesar rides off from there leaving her alone and then she goes home and complains to gulaal & bhabhisa🥱 and then at night Kesar comes drunk and confronts gulaal. His actions spoke a lot and if still gulaal doesnt get things then i pity her
-Preeti- thumbnail
Totally

and now read this

Remember the Punjabi munda Goldie (Manit Jaura) who created havoc in the life of Mona (Sara Khan) earlier in Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi? Well, the news is that he will be back in the show very soon!

According to our source "As per the current situation, Anukalp (Nishant Malkani)  is facing lots of problem in his job front, and it so happens that he will lose his job  eventually. That's when Goldie's
entry is planned.

We hear that after Anukalp loses his job Mona will decide to start her own business in which Goldie will help her out.  Initially Goldie will be shown to be positive, but later on he will turn negative and will pose many problems for Mona and her family".

We contacted Manit Johra aka Goldie who confirmed his comeback saying, "Yes I am coming back in the show, but I have my MBA exams schedules now. So we are working on the dates".

Well, Goldie's comeback should add the needed spice in the story line…

sanober. thumbnail
Oh yeam, just working for this section.. lol as anukalp leaving the show might be mona will be ending up with goldie. 🤣
-Preeti- thumbnail
goldie ka tashsha?
i hated that fellow ... over smart dude