Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

lmaaooo munni is pregnant? well i am glad the day finally came hopefully the baby does not witness the same fate as Geet's baby did. LMFAO because that was just inhumane and terrible period.

hahah yes i saw the baby bday cake.. why do they make such a big deal out of it.. like who cares its a freakin cake. whats more annoying is that gopi acts so dumb.. i mean to what point would you doubt her intelligence probably has an IQ of a negative.

haha sano dont worry..am not a fan of hina khan either.. she annoys the hell out of me, but i tend to keep her out of my discussion because Raj likes her and I may end up saying something really rude so i try to keep away from that discussion ROFL...

ahhh well see even prerna had her moments too until she became Mother India...thus even Sakshi did as parvati in KGGK.
Janki Era was Amazing!!!! i swear i was jumping up and down during her entry and her coming face to face with the agarwals..
that was a golden moment to not see her cry LMFAO
so prerna and parvati both were hand in hand and they had their high moments throughout the show.

@ bold.. dont tell me you think same like me.. she doesnt know how to act.. toh kya yaha constructive criticism is allowed 🀣 who was janki btwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Rajveer: I do watch repeat telecasts of Raat hone ko hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

lmaaooo munni is pregnant? well i am glad the day finally came hopefully the baby does not witness the same fate as Geet's baby did. LMFAO because that was just inhumane and terrible period.

hahah yes i saw the baby bday cake.. why do they make such a big deal out of it.. like who cares its a freakin cake. whats more annoying is that gopi acts so dumb.. i mean to what point would you doubt her intelligence probably has an IQ of a negative.

haha sano dont worry..am not a fan of hina khan either.. she annoys the hell out of me, but i tend to keep her out of my discussion because Raj likes her and I may end up saying something really rude so i try to keep away from that discussion ROFL...

ahhh well see even prerna had her moments too until she became Mother India...thus even Sakshi did as parvati in KGGK.
Janki Era was Amazing!!!! i swear i was jumping up and down during her entry and her coming face to face with the agarwals..
that was a golden moment to not see her cry LMFAO
so prerna and parvati both were hand in hand and they had their high moments throughout the show.

Ok you are entitled to your opinions lol .. I know i've had arguments over YRKKH with so many of my friends for the same reason..  The thing is YRKKH is something that I can actually connect with sounds weird I know! Its not just a show for me.. I feel like the characters are pretty much real.. Thats just my opinion.. and as far as Munna is concerned I didnt like his acting in the initial days but now he's bearable.. and Hina has been Akshara from Day 1.. Her rawness and her increasing maturity day by day has managed to captivate too..

P.S. If someone can be a fan of Chhoti Bahu,😲 Then I dont see anything wrong with YRKKH at all...🀣🀣 and you are all still loved even though you dislike her..πŸ˜ƒ sabki apni apni choice hai..

@Geet: really she miscarriaged? I've never really managed to watch a full episode of that show.. bas ads mein for a few seconds while changing channels

Gopi is really pathetic... she is a doormat with a very ancient touch to it! πŸ˜† I like Rashi's unnecessary stupid kalakaris🀣🀣

yea Prerna and Parvati have both had their moments.. but I enjoyed Prerna as a whole more than Parvati.. the only time Parvati was better was during Janki phase.. But yea both are excellent actresses who've mastered their trade. The issue with the thing is Sakshi is still young no.. to be slotted as "middle age"... I think Gautami would be more apt here..

notavailable thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

@ bold.. dont tell me you think same like me.. she doesnt know how to act.. toh kya yaha constructive criticism is allowed 🀣 who was janki btwπŸ˜†

@ Rajveer: I do watch repeat telecasts of Raat hone ko hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲 🀣
sanober. thumbnail
Oyye, itna shock hone ki baat nahi.. I was really young when it use to get on air... 🀣
notavailable thumbnail
🀣🀣I know was young too!🀣 I didnt know you were into horror stuffs..🀣 Wait you like PKYEK no...🀣🀣
sanober. thumbnail
Aaj kal toh i hate it.. 😡 haan, indian horror stuff are like laughter therapy.

PS: have you seen Phoonk 2..🀣 You'll get mad after watching it. 🀣
notavailable thumbnail

Aaj kal toh i hate it.. 😡 haan, indian horror stuff are like laughter therapy.

PS: have you seen Phoonk 2..🀣 You'll get mad after watching it. 🀣

🀣🀣Arre I havent seen Phoonk 1 and you're talking about part 2🀣🀣
sanober. thumbnail
Phoonk 1 was good.. and phonk 2 was.. pata nahi kaise samjhaon.. words nahi. 🀣
notavailable thumbnail

Phoonk 1 was good.. and phonk 2 was.. pata nahi kaise samjhaon.. words nahi. 🀣

Phoonk 2 has made Sanoji... speechless!😲🀣🀣
sanober. thumbnail
Speechless and brain less.. RGV... he should stop making movies ad take sanyas. 🀣