Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So Moon uncle is in the game..... (Page 7)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Actually Moon uncle is in the game to save AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and her cute friend AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid)...After all its his grand daughter AbhIsha ki zindegi ka sawal hai. Sid toh AngIya ke peechee pare hai...agar use kuch ho gaya toh AhbIsha suicide karne ka dhamki di hai...Thans why ChandEena are trying their best to save them from Sid...Jadoo aur auroo bhi haii iss jung main...

ye kaun kaun se bacche paida karwa rahi hai tu, mere samajh me nahi aa raha hai? LOL Confused

Kyun...yeh toh asaan hai..kitne pyare bacchhe haii...Wink  

First one is AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and second one is AngIya's(Angad-Piya's kid).

hey cute pics. Is it today's topic of discussion? Wink Wink Wink

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Actually Moon uncle is in the game to save AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and her cute friend AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid)...After all its his grand daughter AbhIsha ki zindegi ka sawal hai. Sid toh AngIya ke peechee pare hai...agar use kuch ho gaya toh AhbIsha suicide karne ka dhamki di hai...Thans why ChandEena are trying their best to save them from Sid...Jadoo aur auroo bhi haii iss jung main...

ye kaun kaun se bacche paida karwa rahi hai tu, mere samajh me nahi aa raha hai? LOL Confused

First one is AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and second one is AngIya's(Angad-Piya's kid).

Sure...If you want then can can talk about these cutie pies..WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Mages

well i don't know where this fight of father-sons(SidBhay) goes....but then one thing for sure moon uncle-sid-abhay fight is going to be very very interesting to watch

u bet!
the fight will be Sid Vs. Abhay+Moon uncle ROFL....hmm interesting!!!
awww noone on Sid's side? hey thats not fair....WAIT! Panchhi yess...she will be on Sid's side i suppose LOL

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideLOL...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinnerAngryDead....he is too evilEvil Smile...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......Ouch

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....
lol dont worry...nothing will happen to Panchhi...she cant die that easily, she's got important part to play in the show i guess LOL
Panchhi will give statement that Sid was with her when the murder took place and Pia will say that Abhay was with her at that time ROFL ROFL....police will get all confused or prolly they will arrest Chand ROFL

Solid answer yaar. LOL LOL LOL
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

well i don't know where this fight of father-sons(SidBhay) goes....but then one thing for sure moon uncle-sid-abhay fight is going to be very very interesting to watch

u bet!
awww noone on Sid's side? hey thats not fair....WAIT! Panchhi yess...she will be on Sid's side i suppose LOL

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideLOL...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinnerAngryDead....he is too evilEvil Smile...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......Ouch

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....
lol dont worry...nothing will happen to Panchhi...she cant die that easily, she's got important part to play in the show i guess LOL
Panchhi will give statement that Sid was with her when the murder took place and Pia will say that Abhay was with her at that time ROFL ROFL....police will get all confused or prolly they will arrest Chand ROFL

Kya answer hai..ROFL

Kya pata college princee bhi arrest ho sakte hai...woh kaha the kisi ko nahi pata...ROFL

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

From where did this idea came yaar? LOL LOL LOL
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

From where did this idea came yaar? LOL LOL LOL

Actually its a top secret. We have a baby sitter in this forum who gave us the idea to bring a baccha party.LOL

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

u bet!

Kya answer hai..ROFL

Kya pata college princee bhi arrest ho sakte hai...woh kaha the kisi ko nahi pata...ROFL

Who's college Prince? Confused Confused Confused
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Actually its a top secret. We have a baby sitter in this forum who gave us the idea to bring a baccha party.LOL

Vow so he/she must have more than these two kids na? LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index