Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

So Moon uncle is in the game..... (Page 5)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Mages

well i don't know where this fight of father-sons(SidBhay) goes....but then one thing for sure moon uncle-sid-abhay fight is going to be very very interesting to watch

u bet!
the fight will be Sid Vs. Abhay+Moon uncle ROFL....hmm interesting!!!
awww noone on Sid's side? hey thats not fair....WAIT! Panchhi yess...she will be on Sid's side i suppose LOL

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideLOL...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinnerAngryDead....he is too evilEvil Smile...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......Ouch

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Who is moon uncle...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Who is moon uncle...

its our Dashing Black Beast and Haseena's Lover Boy called Chand RaichandLOLLOLLOL.....

Siddharth-Abhay's Daddy Dearest....Wink

chand is sure one vampire stud...uff just look at the venom of his blood given to siddharth-abhay...uff both are so handsome and sexy with a class and contrastEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeartLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

So now Mr. Moon will b in action & it will b fun to see Sid Moon encounter n i'm sure dat Moon will protect Abhiya. Approve Approve

I too hope the same and it will fun to watch the Vampire trio fight. LOL LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

well i don't know where this fight of father-sons(SidBhay) goes....but then one thing for sure moon uncle-sid-abhay fight is going to be very very interesting to watch

Yeah more fun, more drama and Vampire fights. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

u bet!
awww noone on Sid's side? hey thats not fair....WAIT! Panchhi yess...she will be on Sid's side i suppose LOL

But she is on his side only till she doesn't know about the truth of Sid when she will come to know about him she will not be with him anymore.
LOL LOL LOL
LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

u bet!

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideLOL...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinnerAngryDead....he is too evilEvil Smile...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......Ouch

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....

That's true, he can do anything and we can never be trusted.Angry Angry Angry When he can kill Shanaya who helped her than Panchi is not a big deal for him Shocked Shocked Shocked and it's better for her to be stay away with Sid now. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Who is moon uncle...

Abhay's dad Chaand Raichand. LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index