Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reasons why Geet lost its charm & nw is a disaster (Page 8)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by kunataanya

I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for over the past over 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastLOL! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?
umm... coz drashti is brilliant as geet and nobody else can replace her!! duh!! i thought the answer was simple enough... no rocket science there u know... 

Nobody is indispensable! There are many Serials where lead actresses have been replaced and the replacements become even more popular than their Originals. Drashti may be good in her role but an Actor or Actress should act according to the demands of the role and script...that is what they are paid for...and viewers are not fools to take in garbage like evergreen pregnancy (at least not viewers like me any way)

Who told you DD had a problem sporting the bump? ANy official source? No right... please stop judging the actors and actress based on baseless rumours.

Unless the news is official from official source dont quote such news to ask for replacement of any actor for that matter.

Well said Preethi, why do people readily bash someone listenining to baseless rumours is beyond my understanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

@anamika - i don't know wat shows u watch... if an actor can be replaced so easily with another without it affecting the viewership of the show then obviously he/she wasn't good enough for the role... Confused but for geet the USP is and always will be GC and DD together... their acting and their chemistry are the selling points of the show... if either one of them goes then the show will tank even if u get really good actors in place of them... so obviously in this show the actors are so brilliant that no one can ever imagine replacing them... 

Well said, Clap our GC and DD are irreplacable, they are the soul of GHSPSmile & GHSP is not like the other soaps so why the comparisson Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialskhushi_4everPreethi-PremiiMadz

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for over the past over 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At lastLOL! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?
umm... coz drashti is brilliant as geet and nobody else can replace her!! duh!! i thought the answer was simple enough... no rocket science there u know... 

Nobody is indispensable! There are many Serials where lead actresses have been replaced and the replacements become even more popular than their Originals. Drashti may be good in her role but an Actor or Actress should act according to the demands of the role and script...that is what they are paid for...and viewers are not fools to take in garbage like evergreen pregnancy (at least not viewers like me any way)

Who told you DD had a problem sporting the bump? ANy official source? No right... please stop judging the actors and actress based on baseless rumours.

Unless the news is official from official source dont quote such news to ask for replacement of any actor for that matter.

I am not a Fan of GEET but I remember it being said even on some TV Show.  Here are some links
http://connect.in.com/geet-hui-sabse-parai/blog/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-news-hotline-news--5ce2583a4348b8744969c8db956f1c2182cd8113.html
http://headlinesindia.mapsofindia.com/entertainment-news/television/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-74562.html
http://www.bollywoodsargam.com/shownews.php?newsstory=638357376

If these are rumors why did the actress not sue whomever wrote that?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 15 March 2011 at 2:14am
BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

I am not a Fan of GEET but I remember it being said even on some TV Show.  Here are some links
http://connect.in.com/geet-hui-sabse-parai/blog/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-news-hotline-news--5ce2583a4348b8744969c8db956f1c2182cd8113.html
http://headlinesindia.mapsofindia.com/entertainment-news/television/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-74562.html

Ermmim just thinking dat DD cleared the rumor of her alleged boyfriend when this news came in SBS..........she should have also cleared this baby bump issue/rumor  Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Ermmim just thinking dat DD cleared the rumor of her alleged boyfriend when this news came in SBS..........she should have also cleared this baby bump issue/rumor  Ermm

Why should she do it? She spoke about eh BF rumour because its something that is personal and it was putting her friend's reputation also at stake and such things can get nasty at times and she was just being responsible and professinal to clarify that! but Baby bump you expect her to clarifyLOL If someone needs to clarify baseless rumours then someone else needs to clarify things wrtten on official pages which never happened! LOL I even doubt if such things are even know to DD! where does she have time for all such crapy rumours!~Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishdrdee142

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
mai to rastay se ja raha tha
mai to bhail puri kha raha thawhistling
rastay se ja raha tha
bhail pori kha raha tha
ladki ghoma raha tha
tujhe mirchi lagi to mai kya karun
tujhe mirchi lagi to mai kya karunwhistlingDancing

i love this songDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials..VeenaGcian..drdee142DMKJ_VBiMadz

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

ROFL
mai to rastay se ja raha tha
mai to bhail puri kha raha thawhistling
rastay se ja raha tha
bhail pori kha raha tha
ladki ghoma raha tha
tujhe mirchi lagi to mai kya karun
tujhe mirchi lagi to mai kya karunwhistlingDancing

i love this songDancing

hehe hehe nigi............LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
why do you post GHSP bashings to the fans please stop it yaar for once do not put up expressing your anger as though its a national offence its a show yaar it can go wrong it can loose charm but we see only the good part the story is moving forward there was no SR of Maaneet now they might do something as the baby track is now eradicated... so why u can't leave the bad things behind & move on with the story.....

Go to top