Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reasons why Geet lost its charm & nw is a disaster (Page 5)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indepgal

anytime vicky beta, anytime...yahaan aane ki jurrat tabhi karna jab bhi apni waat lagwani ho....

now GET LOST!!! and this time...keep your word....

OMG this guy is MESSED up
No cure for his craziness
Leave it
Ignore his posts n request mods to ban his acc
i cant believe it he already got banned from fb n still didn learn his lesson
He goes ranting about AA well he himself has lower self respect than annie
Not supporting AA but seems like he wants to be a journalist  on daily soaps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
assessment of Vikrant Khatri's english:

1. "Now I got who are you?"-what did u get vicky beta...was this a stmt or question. If the former, then it shud have read as "now i "get( not got, sweetie, thats the wrong tense)who you are. If it was the latter it shud have read as " i dont get it. Who are you?"

2. "Well keep writing dear,I agree I am bad infact too bad in english and lack command over language".-this was still better although u were required to add "the" before language as well as punctuation marks at the right places

3. "Well other points,someone shud learn from u,despite getting so much respect from me and attempts to pacify things,you like one idiotic jirk with no self respect jumps back with some idiotic reply"..-Ok WHAT did u want convey thru this stmt ?(indepgal is confused and scratching her head in perplexity)pls read it once again and then reply...it has so many grammatical and spelling errors, i dont even know where to begin!

4. "I dont have the credibility to suggest bt capability,I am certainly capable of.."---capable of what, beta??? self delusion, OCD, butchering the english language ( as well as us with all your nonsensical rantings) and spreading negativity?

5. "Take care dear,your wish is heard,go and sleep well"-its go to sleep, beta-elementary school mein padaayaa tha...yaad nahin??even a class 2 kid knows its go to sleep NOT go and sleep.

okey..now this lesson and assessment was free..next time, there will be a cost attached- hopefully, u know by now how dear that cost could be....

BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@luv_harshad..agree but i am NOT going to ignore this idiot any more....i think its high time we all took him to task coz he cannot be allowed to BS all the time...we have stood his nonsense for far too long.  its high time this jerk gets a taste of his own medicine and learns a few harsh truths about how unpopular he is and how we want him away from GHSP and its entire cast and crew.....therefore, i am going to keep coming back at this nut case till he actually disappears from the face of anything remotely connected to GHSP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionMehek25

lallulal2010 Goldie
lallulal2010
lallulal2010

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
guys, plz don't bash anyone......everyone has a right to form opinions.....and vikrant has not exactly used derogatory terms
annu_825 Groupbie
annu_825
annu_825

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
do you not have a life?
i swear, you make these bakwaas posts around 3-4 times a day
relax man....if you don't like the show, then don't watch it
its really THAT simple

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I agree with you.. this show was my obsession in one point of time but the CVS killed it for me!

if geet is going to run around everywhere and be so careless, obviously she was going to have a miscarriage. 

for me this show was a sore looser as well. 

and im not going to apologize for saying my opinion
BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@ lallulal2010..vikrant does not  express an opinion-he spreads negativity!!  thats why we have taken up our cudgels.. 
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Mr. Vikrant Khatri.....I am relatively new on this forum as I have so far been a silent reader. But since I have started visiting this forum i have seen that every time u write something it tends to be derogatory either to the cast or the crew or at times to both and even to forum members. i fail to understand what ur problem is. You are either a fan of GHSP or u are not. If u are then how can u think of writing such stuff about a programme u propose to like. If not then I fail to understand why u even visit this forum. I also visit the forums of shows which i like to watch. Agreed the show does have some negative points at times....but then its a daily soap.....and which daily soap is perfect? Can u name even one show on TV which has gone on for a year,or more and has been "perfect" in any way? Why do n't u just enjoy the show like all of us do...  u are at liberty to comment if u think some things are not what they should be...we all do that at some time or the other....but I see that every other day u write something which is not acceptable to most of the loyal viewers.....frankly speaking u should just lay off these type of posts.....and as I said earlier....watch the show and enjoy it...or forget that there was ever a show called GHSP.......sorry if I have hurt ur feelings but I am one who speaks her feelings very frankly.........  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BluntlySpeaking

Go to top