Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

I forgot I was dealng with people who support blindly,sad..wrong motivation is misguiding the makers

hey dude....

Have a look here........
But, I am sorry we won't let you join....
but, you can visit it.
yOU would get the answer. - 

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mg777

I am repeating my signature line for people like you - 

'If you don't know what to say at which time, then learn to remain silent."

I hope you can do that. oops How could I forget . You actually can't do that.
Can't you just keep mum and stop spreading this negativity in the forum?
And if you dun watch the show, you have no right to call our show a disaster.
o.k.?

Anyways....do you really think we follow the show blindly?

If yes, then sorry to say you are blind.

Can't you see the dozens of topics everyday, criticizing the whole mistakes of the serials?
And then can't you see our topics, criticizing the dead track of NAAG?

No one more than us does that.
But, there's a better way to say that.
Nothing happens when we say it to the creatives.
So, please dun blame the people who are not reponsible for all these problems.
Did you get that?

ANd yes. 
There's no need for you to come back.
😡

👏👏
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

OMG , Deja vu .

*remembering when was the last time Vikrant Khatri ranted*. Ah yes , it was probably like a few hrs back about some nonsense ? And a few hrs before that it was yet another nonsense !

Honestly dude , you are tired of the show , we are tired of your posts. Why don't you do all of us a favor by stop watching ? Itl save you time and energy from typing up another essay tomorrow about a show which apparently you are not obsessed with . You keep saying you will quit watching anyways . Forget
about us respecting the show . How about you respecting and standing by your own words for a change ?

Dear I am not watching it anymore,does any of my article mention what was shown in past three weeks,even the present article was written with reference of Times article..

I guess people dont learn English properly during scool days or are so idiotic that criticise for the sake of criticising,learn something from me,I atleast gave the reference of the source of information..
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@VK - Is this show yours.......no right....It is the  CV's show and they will show us what they want to and not what we want to see....it is up to us to if we want to see what the CV's are showing ......W*H is ur problem.....Like you said u don't watch the show....anymore......so better not discuss it....just leave it...and the forum too...no one is really interested in ur bashans.....neither the members of this forum or the CV's....so take a chill pill and have a cup of coffee it may help you....
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@TM pls give some rest to ur brains..dnt u get tired by making endless post against GHSP...
hahahahaha gosh,boy we do have such people,I never had an idea man
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
things to learn from vikrant khatri:

1. bad english- if u need 1000 words to explain what can be said in 7 then obviously u lack command over the language which is obvious going by the verbal diarrhea that he has subjected us all to. 

2. being delusional-he actually thinks he has the aukaat to give pages and pages of advice to the GHSP team how to better the show--ha ha ha 

3. zero self respect- itne joote padne ke baad bhi the fellow doesnt get the picture and REFUSES to disappear...anyone else wud have jumped off the roof by now

vicky beta, kya hua..thought u will be a good boy and listen to mama and behave urself....but obviously apart from being a basket case, u r also fickle...cant keep your promise of having to DO NOTHING WITH GHSP! 

hayyee babajee, woh din kab aayega when GHSP will be rid of this garbage called vikrant khatri/gaurav whatever......

in the end would leave u all with this priceless pear from jalparii_h2o

Vikrant aik he baat kehta hai angle badal badal ke 🤣🤣🤣
ab forum se mar na padd jaye sandal badal badal ke 🤣🤣 
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh god! ur posts r soooooo long n really very boring. it's just a serial.can't u understand.?everyone has a rite 2 express their views.but urs is 2 much.no one  is forcing u 2 watch it.if u don't like it leave it!.u give such a detailed analysis of things that  even the cv's mustn't hav thought of it!
Originally posted by: indepgal

things to learn from vikrant khatri:

1. bad english- if u need 1000 words to explain what can be said in 7 then obviously u lack command over the language which is obvious going by the verbal diarrhea that he has subjected us all to. 

2. being delusional-he actually thinks he has the aukaat to give pages and pages of advice to the GHSP team how to better the show--ha ha ha 

3. zero self respect- itne joote padne ke baad bhi the fellow doesnt get the picture and REFUSES to disappear...anyone else wud have jumped off the roof by now

vicky beta, kya hua..thought u will be a good boy and listen to mama and behave urself....but obviously apart from being a basket case, u r also fickle...cant keep your promise of having to DO NOTHING WITH GHSP! 

hayyee babajee, woh din kab aayega when GHSP will be rid of this garbage called vikrant khatri/gaurav whatever......

in the end would leave u all with this priceless pear from jalparii_h2o

Vikrant aik he baat kehta hai angle badal badal ke 🤣🤣🤣
ab forum se mar na padd jaye sandal badal badal ke 🤣🤣 

Now I got who are you?

Well keep writing dear,I agree I am bad infact too bad in english and lack command over language.

Well other points,someone shud learn from u,despite getting so much respect from me and attempts to pacify things,you like one idiotic jirk with no self respect jumps back with some idiotic reply..

I dont have the credibility to suggest bt capability,I am certainly capable of..

Take care dear,your wish is heard,go and sleep well
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
anytime vicky beta, anytime...yahaan aane ki jurrat tabhi karna jab bhi apni waat lagwani ho....

now GET LOST!!! and this time...keep your word....