Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Marz I never get dissapointed that Mishti aren't together! πŸ˜ƒ

I love Drashti with Abhinav.. and for a little while I even liked Maneet.

and I want to see Drashti with Mohit, Arjun, Vivian.. any other guy! I know she will making smoking chemistry with anyone.

and same about Mayank, I know he can generate chemistry with anyone! I want to see him with Neha Julka, Sanaya, Genelia haha

so I'm in no way sad when I see them with other people.. cause I know they are good! πŸ˜ƒ but my faves always will be the original jodi πŸ˜‰ that's my way of looking at it.
But in general I love them with anyone and everyone πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

vegan is when you don't eat or drink anything animal related I think.

But I do eat egg occasionally actually. and haha I knew that plant question was coming πŸ˜† .. well we gotta eat something to survive dont we? 🀣

@bold...so ya drink milk? If yes, then why? πŸ˜› You should be drinking coconut milk! πŸ˜†

@underlined...see! There comes the hypocrisy! πŸ˜† 

But yeah glad to know you don't have any problem with other ppl having non-veg...I hate it with some vegetarians when they go all "Ewww get that thing away from me I can't breathe, I'll faint! Stop eating that it smells awful, I'll puke!" and stuff when someone's eating non-veg in front of them. Not even one such nakhre waale vegan has survived after saying something like that in front of me...I give them an earful and tell them they're eating away all the plants and are thus a cause for global warming whereas we eat less plants since we include other stuff in our food πŸ˜†
sweet.melody thumbnail
I'm not a Sachin fan either. But I think he totally felt like he was being a great human being in doing that.. and in my opinion he was being a great donkey in doing that! no offense. but seriously there the umpire was like not out.. and this guy was like screw you! I'm gonna walk off the pitch anyways. I was like IDIOT!!! seriously πŸ˜†

I mean duhh WI would have taken it upstairs.. but still. Him just walking off like that actually made him look dumb in my eyes.. not mahan πŸ˜›
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Merry...well that's one point where we disagree! Yayyy πŸ˜†
I'm always the hopelessly optimistic type...I keep hoping even though I know its of no use. Guess its just more fun to be crazy than to be grumbling over something πŸ˜†
And no, for me Shwit are always the best...baaki sab baad mein!
sweet.melody thumbnail
haha living in the US.. you will definitely get used to people eating non-veg around you. and I don't really have a problem with the smell.. the only smell I have an issue with is Tuna. OMG!! When I used to live in Barbados.. this one girl who sat next to me.. got Tuna for lunch every freakin day.. it was torture for my nose lol.. but had to bear it everyday πŸ˜†
sweet.melody thumbnail
and coconut milk? We can't even find decent coconut water in the US :P coconut mil is far away πŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Marz I never get dissapointed that Mishti aren't together! πŸ˜ƒ

I love Drashti with Abhinav.. and for a little while I even liked Maneet.

and I want to see Drashti with Mohit, Arjun, Vivian.. any other guy! I know she will making smoking chemistry with anyone.

and same about Mayank, I know he can generate chemistry with anyone! I want to see him with Neha Julka, Sanaya, Genelia haha

so I'm in no way sad when I see them with other people.. cause I know they are good! πŸ˜ƒ but my faves always will be the original jodi πŸ˜‰ that's my way of looking at it.
But in general I love them with anyone and everyone πŸ˜†

exactlyyyyyyyy... i mean i want AN to be special the same with SR or other fav couple in the futureπŸ˜†. i mean daaaaaaaaa.. AN will always be the best.. but i dont want them work to gether again.
wat if that show has a shitty storyline.. then i would be very disappointed.
yeah..
sorry khush.. i guess ur young and i am old.. thats y i dont hope for stuff that aint gona happenπŸ˜†..
u twoo again with cricket
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Shilpa...well I actually liked that attitude. Its the reason he's respected so much...not just 'cause of the strokeplay but also because of that honesty. It's respect for the game. I found it wonderful.

But LOL yeah fish can be troublesome. I've heard πŸ˜† And there's this fish we call "shutki"...I dunno what its called in english or hindi, but it smells awful. Yes, I'm non-veg and even I say its awful. None of us can tolerate the smell...makes me choke but I still eat it once its cooked coz damn, it tastes good! πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Shilpa...find a nice green coconut and break it. You'll get all the water πŸ˜†

@Merry...haha you talk like you're 80! Hello lady, you're just about 4 years older than me...πŸ˜†
But oh well, I'd be ecstatic if Shwit work together again! I don't mind new couples, I enjoy them...but the thing with AN was that they had characterisation, chemistry, and a story with so much logic that I'd found it hard to believe it was part of DMG. Of course, true to DMG's reputation they ruined the logic as the story progressed, but still...
sweet.melody thumbnail
Also what do you think about Gambhir? I feel he plays well.. but he is usually prone to those crazy swings that gets him caught out. Aren't most of his outs caught out?

I liked how Kohli and Yuvi set up the partnership so well and took it up to 220! They played well.

But one main thing we need to work on it crumpling at the end. I mean 7 wickets in 50 runs was so not needed.

Oh and one more thing.. I like Kohli more at number 3! Cause usually in the other games he came like 4th or sometimes 5th.. and he would usually leave soon. When he came out 3rd he could stay put for a while and build his runs.