Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 (Page 24)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Shilpu make it unrelated to Geet please.  I dont like Geet right now !

Maryam OMFGGGGG I died! Hahahaha that is hialrious.. I watched that before.. I think my cousin showed it to me but it gets funnier each time I watch LOL and we have so many weddings here too.. I cant wait to wear all my dresses to them :) I dont wear indian suits to weddings :|

I LOVE THAT ONE.. wat would be life without u tubeShocked.. i cant imagineLOL. only place that keeps me entertaine. cant watch anythin on tv since usually i come home late. so yeah.
me too i dont wear indian clothes in weddings..only in "shawee khaina" i swear to god i dont know how to spell these stuff in englishROFL.. my cousin r really experts in thisLOL. sorry if i mess spelledLOL. ..
i want to wear green..but i cantAngry. so blue or black would be fineBig smile

Dont worry I still get what you're trying to say LOL and I aint no expert either so I understand you LOL Is it close family member wedding or just relative?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Shilpu make it unrelated to Geet please.  I dont like Geet right now !

Maryam OMFGGGGG I died! Hahahaha that is hialrious.. I watched that before.. I think my cousin showed it to me but it gets funnier each time I watch LOL and we have so many weddings here too.. I cant wait to wear all my dresses to them :) I dont wear indian suits to weddings :|

I LOVE THAT ONE.. wat would be life without u tubeShocked.. i cant imagineLOL. only place that keeps me entertaine. cant watch anythin on tv since usually i come home late. so yeah.
me too i dont wear indian clothes in weddings..only in "shawee khaina" i swear to god i dont know how to spell these stuff in englishROFL.. my cousin r really experts in thisLOL. sorry if i mess spelledLOL. ..
i want to wear green..but i cantAngry. so blue or black would be fineBig smile

Dont worry I still get what you're trying to say LOL and I aint no expert either so I understand you LOL Is it close family member wedding or just relative?

2nd cousin.. i think that is closeBig smile...
last time i ordered it online.. the gown that i wanted. i might do the same thing this time..
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Your writing is amazing Shilpa ! Way better than mine thats for sure haha

Maryam yeah 2nd cousin is pretty close LOL
I dont have any close family wedding this summer but I have alot of close relatives wedding. One in Montreal.. I think there is one in Toronto but Im not going LOL A few in Calgary and a few in Edmonton. Gosh soo many weddings and so many dresses I have to buyROFL Its gonna be fun

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Your writing is amazing Shilpa ! Way better than mine thats for sure haha

Maryam yeah 2nd cousin is pretty close LOL
I dont have any close family wedding this summer but I have alot of close relatives wedding. One in Montreal.. I think there is one in Toronto but Im not going LOL A few in Calgary and a few in Edmonton. Gosh soo many weddings and so many dresses I have to buyROFL Its gonna be fun

Shocked.. so u r coming in my home townLOL.. wat if its the same weddingLOL. wow. yeah good luck shopping for dresses. i think that is the most hard thing to do.. it takes altleast 2 weeks for me to pick a dressLOL. thats y i usually buy onlineBig smile. ..

something like this.. but not in pink. not very fond of that colorLOL..maybe yellowEmbarrassed.
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Haha probably not Maryam cuz I dont even know when that Toronto wedding is but imagine if it is the same. LOL haha but yeah I doubt it

That dress is nice.. I like it more in pink than yellow tbh :P

SHILPUUUUUU WHERE ARE UUUU

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
or the blue one.. but i dont want it puffy..

Khushboo_AN

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

"DEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs for the tenth time.

"Coming honey.." replied a feeble Dev. He had been running from one side of the house to the other side of the house the whole day. It was either his daughter trying to get him to play with her dolls or his wife demanding the randomest of things due to her heavy mood swings.

Oh and they were random for sure! Just a little while back she had asked for pani puri. Now where in the middle of Canada was he supposed to find those for goodness sakes?? Luckily he was able to pacify her with something else before she screamed the house down.

"DEVV how long will you take??" Geet yelled once more. "He doesn't let me get off the bed to do anything for and he doesn't even do anything!" Geet muttered to herself.

"I'm here honey, what happened?" Dev asked holding onto the door, trying to catch his breath.

"My legs are hurting" Geet pouted.

Dev dutifully sat at the edge of the bed and began massaging her swollen feet. He didn't want to dare saying anything, cause with the way her mood was lately he wasn't sure of how she will take things anymore.

He suddenly stopped as he felt Geet's intense gaze on him.

"I love you" she said simply before he could say a word.

Moving into bed next to her, Dev took her into a tight side hug. "I love you too" he said placing a light kiss on her temple.

"Main tumhe bohut pareshan karti hoon na?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

"Haan" Dev nodded with a cheeky smile.

"Hawww! Jao mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karti" Geet tried to push him away from herself.

"Listen to the whole thing na!" he said pulling her closer. "I love it when you call me for everything" he grazes his nose over her cheek "I want to be there for you all the time. Samjhi?"

"Even when I wake you up at 2am in the night you will be there?" Geet asked eagerly, sitting up in front of him.

"Haan" Dev nodded with a smile.

"3am bhi?" Geet asked cutely holding up 3 fingers.

"Haan baba 3 bhi!"

"4am.." Geet stopped mid-sentence as she felt Dev's lips covering her soft ones.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her waist Dev pulled her closer, caressing her back softly.

Moving her lips in-sync with his, Geet slowly drowned in his passion wrapping her arms around his nape and pulling him closer.

Pulling away as they were both short of breath, Dev touched his forehead to Geet's.

"Mil gaya jawab?" he whispered. His every breath touching her trembling lips.

Geet simply wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. All she wanted right now was to be in his arms, to feel protected, to feel loved.

"Papa!!" little Reya shouted, squeezing in between her mom and dad.

"Hello my baby!!" Geet smiled, giving Reya sloppy kisses all over her cheek.

"Mumma yeh baby bahar kab aayega? I want someone to play with" Reya asked innocently touching Geet's stomach.

"Next month aapka birthday hai na baby, jab aap 3 hojaoge toh baby aayega" Geet explained.

Looking at his wife  and baby girl having a conversation with the cutest of expressions, Dev smiled to himself.  He knew that no matter what life had in store for him in the future, as long as he had his family with him everything would be just perfect.

The End.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzu--MERRY-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
am back.. was trying to write lol

Ohhh I like the blue color! and yeah I agree about the puffiness :P I the pink dress in this blue color would look pretty! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN-MERRY-

Go to top