Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 (Page 124)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ROFL that is funny. me too not girly. but as u get older u gotta know those type of things other girls do LOL.. or else people thing ur somethin else ROFL..

its okay.. u will get better as time goes byyyyyyyy

@bold...creeps back into the chair and observes you with a suspicious glare*

I don't wanna go crazy over shoes and earrings and terrible flowery perfumes...Dead

I'm happy throwing stuff at people's heads, getting confused at the mention of girly stuff, threatening to cut off my hair and being able to walk out of the house in faded and wrinkled clothes without even combing my hair...thankyou very much I like me the way I am. Wink

And I just don't understand women, really Confused They're all soooooooooooooo confused Confused Yeah well even I'm confused but that's different.

And youuuu! You say you're not girly and you're going crazy over shopping for a dress you're gonna wear in July! Shocked I don't even think of what I'll wear to a wedding...open my wardrobe and stare at it for a good 10 mins about half an hour before we set out to the wedding, grab a pair of jeans and a nice top, wear it and set out to pester my mom for a nice hairdo LOL

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

This is nice...Nikki really looks like a devil here hehe!
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
That VM goes really well with Abhi's feelings after the pool scene I think. Great idea by Fati to make something like that Embarrassed
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ROFL that is funny. me too not girly. but as u get older u gotta know those type of things other girls do LOL.. or else people thing ur somethin else ROFL..

its okay.. u will get better as time goes byyyyyyyy

@bold...creeps back into the chair and observes you with a suspicious glare*

I don't wanna go crazy over shoes and earrings and terrible flowery perfumes...Dead

I'm happy throwing stuff at people's heads, getting confused at the mention of girly stuff, threatening to cut off my hair and being able to walk out of the house in faded and wrinkled clothes without even combing my hair...thankyou very much I like me the way I am. Wink

And I just don't understand women, really Confused They're all soooooooooooooo confused Confused Yeah well even I'm confused but that's different.

And youuuu! You say you're not girly and you're going crazy over shopping for a dress you're gonna wear in July! Shocked I don't even think of what I'll wear to a wedding...open my wardrobe and stare at it for a good 10 mins about half an hour before we set out to the wedding, grab a pair of jeans and a nice top, wear it and set out to pester my mom for a nice hairdo LOL
its a wedding... it happens once a year. so i gotta wear somethin nice specially in canada..most dresses r very revealing.. i dont like that. its hard to find less reavealing clothes. i do hate shopping. i mean if i go alone i probably wont take more than 30 min.LOL cant stand the mall after 2 hours.
well u have to buy shoe .. makeup or perfum watever come on i am 21 years old.. u have to do those things specially if u have a job.. but u know wat i mean. i amnot girly. like u know how they r. ROFL. all they talk is abt clothes/ actors / boys...  and their IQ is zero..
u should see me going to university.. lol my mom laughs at me... u r old u should atleast put alittle chapstick on.. i am wateverrrrrrrr...
well going to a party .. i do perpare my self... i amnot that bad ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
The only thing I ever really fuss about is my hair...I love my hair!

And especially after that anaemia thing, I've lost a lot of hair...there's only about 1/4th of what was there on my head now *wail* I mean I had such a lot of hair my mom wouldn't let me keep it long since she couldn't hold all my hair in her hands to tie it up! And from there...look what's happened to my poor hair *sniff*

Which is why I've gotten really protective of it for the last 3 years...super obsessed, I am, with my hair.

But yeah I've heard it too..."wear something other than jeans, will you?" LOL or "do you have to wear shorts? Is it that hot?" LOL

-MERRY-

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
But I'm leaving now...my parents can come after midnight if they want to, I can't stay awake anymore...my eyes are watery now...

so goodnight, Shwit dreams, see you tomm! Hug
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
okay goodnightttttttttttttttt

Khushboo_AN

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged