Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 (Page 109)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
So I'm listening to Grenade again. *sigh*

-||-

"For you, the world," I wrote in a note. This note was special to me. It was going to the person I had admired for so long... I hoped they appreciated the gesture.

But then why would they? It was only a note. A note written on a piece of notebook paper.

I sighed, and scrunched up the note. It was no use - there was no way I would be able to make my feelings known.

I looked blankly at my books, trying to figure out why I was behaving like this. And then the bell rang.

Normally, I would remember to chuck the scrunched up paper in the bin - it was a daily habit. But today, I had been so preoccupied with my double-minded self that I forgot.

And yes, it became my undoing.

- - - - -

"Did you read the note? I wonder who it was for, and who it was from," I heard someone gossiping to their friend. I became quite curious myself - someone left behind a note for the entire world to read? What an idiot.

I walked to class when I bumped into the person... and I said nothing. I just mumbled a "sorry" and carried on my morose way. I have no idea if they looked and acknowledged me or not - I tend to think they didn't.

Finally getting to class, I sat down in my normal seat - third row, last seat on the right. It was a perfect seat to not be noticed by the teacher. I hated attention - meant the whole world looked at me (well, my class).

I felt something thrown at my head, and I turned. It was my best friend being a loser. Sighing, I picked up the note. And almost gasped.

"So. There was a note... and it was full of admiration and love. I also happen to know the handwriting. Care to explain?"

MY NOTE?!

Did I seriously forget to chuck it in the bin? Oh brilliant. I forgot.

I neither nodded or shook my head. There was no way I could bring attention to myself. And then they walked in. Now I really couldn't say anything. I focused on my notebook, and tried not to pay attention as they sat down - the entire class admiring them, just like I did. But I was in love with them, the others knew nothing of it.

The teacher finally made their own entrance - and lucky me, it was Social Studies. It was one class I excelled in without trying. Something about my knowledge of the greater world.

"Okay class. I thought we could take a break from SS, and talk about something a little more important. Now all day I have been hearing about a note declaring their affections for someone. I finally found the original note - thank you Dean. I was told numerous things about this note, but one thing that got to me was that it was found in this classroom.

"Now the note was supposedly written yesterday, as it was found yesterday afternoon by some of the younger students. Within a day, the entire school found out. The reason I am mentioning this note is because I want to use this as a basis for our next topic for Social Studies - bullying."

My eyes flew open - bullying? I turned to my friend, bewildered. I got a shrug in response. My teacher continued as if nothing had happened.

-||-

Okay, I couldn't continue.
How is it that my day is great, and my night is screwed up?
Just when you think things are going okay with a friend, something happens, and you wonder why you bothered.
I'm going to have nightmares tonight. Dammit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Khushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! OMG That match gave me an adrenaline rush like no other!!!!!!!

Bleed blueeeeeeeeee!!!! Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridKhushboo_AN

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Sweet.Melody omg dont kill me but I forgot your name again Ouch

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1402674

Here she says how she visited the holy shrine of "ours" ... And also how her parents had visited it but she didn't..
The name Dhami is also Punjabi..And she has also appeared in a Punjabi Video... So I am still confused Confused LOL
ROFL
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG that song Grenade is like so apt for Drashti from my side Embarrassed
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah Dhami is Punjabi, but I've heard that there are some Gujarati Dhami's too.

Don't know I guess someone needs to clarify with her fully LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

Khushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! OMG That match gave me an adrenaline rush like no other!!!!!!!

Bleed blueeeeeeeeee!!!! Dancing

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Hahahahaaaaaaaa go take the plane back home, Aussies! There's something called the law of averages! Wink

This is SOOOO good a revenge for the 2003 WC final!!! Angry Wish Dada was playing today though Day Dreaming I miss him Cry

But ohhhh yeah...vengeance is sweet. *mwuahahahaaaa*

And OMG OMG OMGGGGG its gonna be INDIA Vs. PAKISTAN in the semis!!!! *dies from over excitement*

It should've been a WC final!!! *outraged*

But OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG India/Pakistan! The GREATEST matches everrrr!!! Big smile Mother of all cricket matches!!! DancingDancingDancing

Go go goooooooooooooooooo Men in Blue!!!! Big smile
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Farzana, I know you're online. :P

Entertain me for ten minutes.
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Lol, sorry for the late reply. I told you I leave my account on cuz I dont wanna keep logging in and out. I was eating :P Anyway you posted that 10 mins ago.. are you gone now?

Go to top