Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Well again there's the fact that all women aren't like that. There're girls who really don't give a damn about other people's personal lives and stupid movie stars and how they broke up with their nth partner, who can take a joke like a joke and not get offended, who don't cry upon breaking a nail and don't come to comfort you with emotional sentimental nonsense when you're mad or upset - they might just sit there beside you in silence or know when to leave you alone.

It always happens with boys...they don't disturb you when they know you're mad. And somehow, they always know the right things to say...and they let you get the better of them all the time 😆 I dunno if its chivalry or anything, but they always say you're better in something and are supportive in a way very few girls are...

Being in a girls school for 12 years of my life, I really know how horrible girls can be and I also know what gems they can be...I've a few such gems as my friends and mostly I avoid the nakhre waalis coz I can't stand all the drama over breaking a nail *rolls eyes*

A few sensible girls, with an intelligent head screwed on their head, is any day a better friend than a boy but yes, generally, such girls are rare to find.

We had 150 girls in our batch in that year and I just found 3 such girls . *sigh* How utterly tragic.

I like boys with a bit of a taste in literature so those ones are my friends but in general, the guys are reallyyyyy nice. 😃 Maybe its to do with the school. I haven't seen one pervert case here yet. We get respect, and thats important. We're respected without being treated like "pooh she's a girl! she's too weak...leave her" and stuff.

I've seen boys in tuitions who're real perverts and as cheap as can possibly be but they're a minority.

Maybe its with the kind I've met. Or maybe its universal. I really don't know 😆
Yeah so in the end, moral of the story: the battle of the sexes continues 😆

It just so happens that boys are better in something and girls in something else. I like the balance actually 😃

No guy can ever comfort you when you really need to be comforted. And guys never understand something if you don't tell them 😆 Its when you tell it or make iutt obvious that they understand and do the needful 😆 Girls are better that way.

And they're more innocent actually 🤔 Yep. Far more innocent than guys 😆

Yeah so I'm not that bad. 😳

Anyway, enough of this bakwas. I'm sleepy, and I'm leaving. Goodnight girls! 🤗
Khush I agree with all 3 of your posts.

Girls are just full of drama! This year, I only stuck with my best friends and stopped hanging out with other girls I used to. They would just fight with you on the stupidest things ever. They believed any rumour they heard and I had enough of the high school drama so I stopped talking to them :) Life with less female girls is sooo much better! Less drama.. Less headache! LOLz

And guys are easier to talk to cuz they dont judge you or whatever :) I agree.

LOL. Sorry, I'm still in the mode of waking up. What's your good news btw?

Alright, I have a LOT to do today.. finish the banners, make the KaJen siggies, make the WLC siggies. I so know I'm gonna get sidetracked..

& thanks for liking my banner. I really am in love with it. :)
I thought you were done the banner? It looks really good. I really like it!

My good news was that I might be starting a new job! It was offered to me.. so I didnt even expect but its such an amazing job Im so glad the man offered it to me. It pays really well :D Today was my interview.. and we're meeting up one more time before I officially start!

Oh, I'm done with the main banner.. it's the mini ones I have to make.
That shouldn't take too long.. I'm just gonna stick to using those three pictures.. and make something different with each one. :)

& wow, congrats bub! I'm super happy for ya. :D
I need a job. *sigh* I don't like not working.
Yes. I love those pics. Im SO happy we have those pics :)

Thanks hun! And I thought you worked too? What happened?

I made a sig! I made a sig!

Its not that good :(