Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Oh I can't even begin to tell how much I want Drashti to leave Geet. Especially now if people are gonna start bashing her character, I want her to leave for sure!

I totally understand how you feel..

Do you know HOW much Jenny was bashed for playing psycho Riddhima? Like soo much :(
I at times wanted her to leave soo bad but at the same time Im so proud of her for sticking to the show no matter what some haters had to say. The fact is that she remained loyal to her show and her fans.

Maybe Drashti is doing the same. Some fans would HATE her if she left..

Farzu- thumbnail

S T F U .

is that directed at us to end the cricket talk? 🤣

Noooo 🤣🤣

Is directed at some loser fans who have nothing better to do but talk about someone they supposedly "hate". 😉

sweet.melody thumbnail
Yeah I guess that's the main reason she is sticking with it. and we can't deny Geet did give her a lot of popularity, she's not so disloyal to just ditch them in between.

Basically it would be in the best interest if Geet just shut shop and ended. Just hit your 1 year mark and finish the show please!
Farzu- thumbnail
MC meaning miscarriage?  I thought Maaneet fans were happy that the miscarriage happened :S
sweet.melody thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Noooo 🤣🤣

Is directed at some loser fans who have nothing better to do but talk about someone they supposedly "hate". 😉

phewww! 😆

I seriously do not understand why people take time to talk about someone they supposedly hate 🤣 silly people
Farzu- thumbnail

Geet did give her alot of popularity.. thats really awesome for her! Well deserved

Khush its shut the fk up :)

sweet.melody thumbnail
Khush, shut the.. F up.. 😆 .. that's what I guessed it was anyways.

they were happy, but still mad at one side that they didn't get to see MG as parents lol. I'm telling you those people can't make up their minds 😆
Farzu- thumbnail

phewww! 😆

I seriously do not understand why people take time to talk about someone they supposedly hate 🤣 silly people

I KNOW :o

and they even put little messages about the person in their dabbas like wow GET A LIFE buddy. 🤣

Farzu- thumbnail
Yes it would be nice if they made up their mind. Im so glad I left Geet forum after the Maan Maniacs started happening. I even stopped visitng the CG.. i was a regular there 😆
sweet.melody thumbnail
Yeah cause in DMG she was more of a side character.. and basically towards the end once Mayank left she was used for comedy with Atul. and it was so annoying, cause she was supposed to be heartbroken over Rahul leaving.. and here she was doing the comical role.

But yeah the full on masti type role in dmg, and the opposite role in Geet.. she showcased to the casting directors that she can do any type of role!