Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago

W*F? This is so wierd.. cuz I remember clearly we had talked about this before and saying how it so cool that Abhi and DD are both punjabis.

So she is Gujrati? NOT Punjabi right? LOL

LOLL.
Okay, for the next FC, I can change the Gujju thing, and say she's half or something.

Wow, what an update Fuzz.. LOL. All green & JW (with a dash of Harshad). :P
Really? Cause I always remember saying she was Gujju.. was it me who agreed that she was Punjabi? Cause I knew since like September 2009 that she was Gujju.

Cause even in the Mishti audio int she agreed that she was gujju
As far as she claims she isn't Punjabi at all.. cause she clearly just said I'm Gujarati but I've been born and brought up in Mumbai.

and there was a post by a fan who met her apparently, and she said when she met Drashti once she told her she (the fan) was Gujarati Drashti started talking to her in Gujju
Sabiiiii doesnt she look gogeous?! There was an article / SBS / IF interview on Jenny today. I'am just a VERY VERYYY happy girl right now.  🥳

Shilpa, I cant remember if you agreeed or not but yeah thats interesting! kay so she is Gujjuuu! Now I know :D LOL

Originally posted by sweet.melody

As far as she claims she isn't Punjabi at all.. cause she clearly just said I'm Gujarati but I've been born and brought up in Mumbai.

and there was a post by a fan who met her apparently, and she said when she met Drashti once she told her she (the fan) was Gujarati Drashti started talking to her in Gujju

Oh okay.. so yeah that confirms it. She is Gujrati and not Punjabi. 😃

Hehe, Yattri mentioned something about it last night. :) I'm happy for ya. :D

& yes, she's Gujju. Shilpa told me last yr LOL.

Okay, I really need to be good today, so I probably won't be spamming much today. Otherwise I might never type anything. I'll be in and out. :)
Oh and in the int she also said oh no no I don't know any Punjabi, before a scene I either go upto Mayank or Karan and make them tell me a Punjabi line and memorize it 😆
we don't mind as gayab Sabiha as long as we get the update 😳 we're so sweet na 😆
lol.. i am finally home.. snowstorm,
yeah faru i used to watch LTL but then i lost track and the show was alittle abusive 😆.
but its a great show. the plot specially the actors. they r awesome. i think that show has the best actors. even the minor characters r interesting and good acting skills. which is very important to me 😆. i am trying watching it again. it just the main lead might leave.. and i amnot happy abt that. dont want to get too attached.
it has the highest trp.. it think its like 3. something among showz.

hey shilpa.. so again the argument where is she from loll