Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haan aur Texas main coconuts kaha milege? zara woh bhi batadijiye 😆
there is more chance of me finding a coconut in Barbados.. not here LOL
sweet.melody thumbnail
and NO i'm not just talking about Kohli cause of my mini crush 😆 I'm genuinely mentioning it haha
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Shilpa...well you see I LOVE Gautam Gambhir's strokeplay. Just so elegant! He looks a lot like Sourav Ganguly to me, and that's one of the primary reasons I enjoy watching him so much.

And Virat Kohli is like Sachin.

Kohli and Gambhir are the next Sachin-Sourav or Indian cricket I tell ya...both wonderful players! Lovely...you just watch them play and you're like...I've SEEN that shot before!

And OMG did you watch Darren Bravo? SOOOO much like Brian Lara! Lara has always been one of my top faves...beautiful shots! Wah wah!
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey lovelies!

Dont you all love my new HC-Ian requesttttt. 😃

But my dabba dont feel right without KaJen in it :(

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Hehe Kohli is indeed wonderful!

Didn't you hear what Sourav Ganguly said? Forgive me for mentioning Dada so many times but thing is that I just LOVE him way too much! Only one poster in my room and that's Dada! 😃

Anyway, Dada was saying today that Virat Kohli is the best young talent he's seen in Indian cricket, and he said if he had to have only 2 batsmen in the team then he'd pick Gambhir and Kohli. Now that's a true compliment for Kohli!

Sourav Ganguly backs those who ultimately perform...you can see the results in the team now itself! Zaheer, Harbhajan, Sehwag, Gambhir, Raina, Dhoni...all his finds!
sweet.melody thumbnail
I do agree that Gambhir plays his shots really well for sure!

and I also like how Yuvi plays, especially some of his boundaries today, it looked like he barely hit the ball and it flew smoothly to the boundary. I enjoyed his batting today. Although felt bad at how much he was suffering.. seeing him like that made me kinda nauseous in the middle haha.

and actually i kinda fell asleep a little after India bowling started 😆 I watched that smile of Kohli's in the beginning like 10 times and drowsed off into sleep. and I woke up just around the time Zak got us back in the match by taking a wicket.
Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
sweet.melody thumbnail
Wow that is indeed a compliment for Gambhir and Kohli! and forgive me for never really responding to your talks completely when it comes to older players, cause seriously I've never followed cricket before this year. But I have heard names like Ganguly, Tendulkar, Kapil Dev.

Farzuuuuuuu!! Nice sig indeed ;)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

I do agree that Gambhir plays his shots really well for sure!

and I also like how Yuvi plays, especially some of his boundaries today, it looked like he barely hit the ball and it flew smoothly to the boundary. I enjoyed his batting today. Although felt bad at how much he was suffering.. seeing him like that made me kinda nauseous in the middle haha.

and actually i kinda fell asleep a little after India bowling started 😆 I watched that smile of Kohli's in the beginning like 10 times and drowsed off into sleep. and I woke up just around the time Zak got us back in the match by taking a wicket.

LOL yeah even I drifted off for a bit while Yuvi was playing 😆 Woke up just in time to see his hundred! And poor dear, he was feeling ill

It is hot out here! If its so hot in Calcutta then it must be really really hot in Chennai! 😕
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is everyone here except Sabi? NICE :D

Heeeeey Shilpz, Maryam & Khush

What're you guys talking about? You guys are writing paragrahs and Im too lazy to read them 😳

sweet.melody thumbnail
I'm looking for a pic of Gambhir where he's not playing.. any help?
actually my friend wants a sig of Kohli and Gambhir haha