Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

I don't get full with 3 slices of pizza 😆 If it was something like rice.. then I would barely eat and be full.. but pizza I can eat lol

Yessss I have a partner!!! 😃

Well being a bengali, rice is pretty much all you ever get during meals 😆 be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever 😆

So I can stuff anything 😉 but yes, rice does get you full, I agree. And when you have nothing to eat it with except 2 or 3 preparations of veggies and just one fish curry that always tastes the same even if you use different fish, I'll be happy with just one plate full thankyou very much.

But I love the toker daal we have here...its daal with raw mangoes and OMG its yummy 😃 It always happens in the summer time...I have one plate full of neem leaves and brinjal, and then 2 or 3 plate fulls of rice with the toker daal and OMG I can hardly move after I've eaten all that 😆

You should try it 😃
sweet.melody thumbnail
Oh my mom definitely makes a lot of rice too. but I've pretty much tried to stop eating rice! I just eat the daal by itself, the curry by itself and curd.

I try to eat more of rotis.. more healthier na lol

but omg what do you have to say about the game?? 😃
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Oh lolz so you're controlling your diet...that's talent, that is. To be able to refuse good food. *applauds*

Whereas my funda is not about talent...rather about being smart and not even thinking to try such a thing hehe! Coz there're soooo many things I can never eat with anything but rice...fish for example! I can never have fish with rice...not eggs either. And then lots of different veggies I can only have with rice. Maybe it has something to do with the way I've been brought up and the food I've been eating but hell no, I can't even dream of trying any of those stuff with rotis!

And the match. Aaaah. *rolls up sleeves*
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
And sour curd tastes beautiful with rice on a hot summer day! Just try it with a lil bit of sugar and ohhhh heaven!

Apart from that I like curd with aloo paranathas. I have sooo many of those paranthas that I get bored of the achaar but never of the curd! 😃

Even though I just LOVE sour stuff...my mom was jumping around the place after I put this achaar type thingy in her mouth, and she couldn't eat it in the end coz she thought it was sour...and I was complaining coz it wasn't sour enough! 🤣

Can't have much of sweet though...I once nearly threw up after two tablespoons of gajar ka halwa. Since then I stay far clear of that. Me doesn't like sweets. Weird, na?
sweet.melody thumbnail
im here im here.. had to rush for lunch
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Yep you did disappear on me! You even went red *grumble*

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Ohhh you're back! 😃

Heyyyy you had lunch and are back so quickly? Did you eat anything or did ya just run back?
sweet.melody thumbnail
I had roti.. with some curry.. string beans + potato + tomato curry I think lol

and I can't handle too much sour or too much sweet.. i can't handle much spice either. but even with my eyes and mouth and just about everything running.. I will eat spice 😆
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Hehe even I can't have much of sweet...makes me feel so pukish!

But sour...oh hooo bring it on! I can eat up half a lime just like that...no problem at all!

But no spice. I won't stay hungry...I'm not able to do that so I'll eat just a lil bit and retire hurt 😆 I can't take even the slightest of spice. My mom calls me a baby when it comes to eating spicy stuff but I'm glad being the baby I am. I'd rather not die 😆

I can't stay hungry which is why I'm generally not left with much of a choice actually...I have these massive headaches and my hands start trembling real bad and well basically I kinda fall ill. But I've nothing to complain about...I love eating actually. Whatever you give me...if I'm hungry enough, I'll eat!

And awww you had vegetarian lunch? How tragic 😆 Or are you vegetarian?
sweet.melody thumbnail
Yeah I'm a vegetarian haha