Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Awh Sabiiiiiii so sweet! I love the sig and what you wrote in it 🤗

Love ya sistaaa! Hope you had a blast on yo birthday!

I feel so proud of me.. cuz this is the first time I didnt change my dabba after a day or a few hours LOL! I'll have to change it soon.. I have alot of sig requests coming in Ahahaha.

Awww Sabzieee thanks soooo much! 🤗

And why is stupid photobucket telling me that I've exceeded the bandwidth?? Grrr...I can't see those avis I made! *wails*
And Sabii that was so sweet of you to give me that wonderful siggie...and to think I haven't yet given you your pressie! I feel so guilty now!
Yeah I wanted to see those avis you made Khush. Upload it on imgur. Photobucket and Tinypic both suck.

Yeah will need to do that. But you can see my avis in PB...they're still there. I just checked!

Here...see:

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h458/QuirkyQueenCreations/Khushboo/Signatures/

I'll upload them on imgur soon!
 Sabihaaaa THT is SUPER sweeettt <333 *sniffs*  <3
I had to take out my beautiful HarshJen sig :'( stupid IF.. they should allow a little more space for more sigs to put in your dabba LOL. But I loweee the Harshad siggggggggg <333

I like the AT JW avi you have there!

Hi Yattriiiiiii

omfg Jennnnnnn. Did you watch the episode? She looked SO effin gorgeous!! God, Im so happy shes BACK. Missed her :(

Have I made you all sniffle?
Congrats to me. Hehehehe.

I seriously had tears in my eyes when I read your messages.. it's so uplifting and seriously heartwrenching. I've been through a lot, and to know you're all there for me always is a real blessing.

No matter how much I thank you or tell you how much y'all mean to me will never be enough.. so I just want you to know that you all mean the world to me. :)

<3