Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 9)

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by verode

This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He/She make the opposite lead to inspire from each other to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show who is talented to act with him. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys??

Veena, excellent post again. something to ponder about. So I thought about these things
1) GC/DD have awesome chemistry, because both are extremely talented and push other to heights of excellence
2) GC can create chemistry with other actors, as long as the actress is of equally good potential. One of the biggest example is AB - he had chemistry with jaya , rekha , zeenat and parveen babi. His chemistry with jaya was excellent but it ended in marriage so fans moved on. His chemistry with Rekha was heightened and hyped also because of his alleged off screen affair with rekha. If that was not so , it may not have been hyped so much.
3) Piyush is a good actor but certainly not of GC's caliber. Most of the scenes he has done, have been decent but not breathtaking. Yes he could do better in chemistry if he had someone other that nikunj, but i do not think he will ever be able to pull off something like what GC did with DD. I hope he proves me wrong.

gud points kayClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

u welcome veenaBig smile GC looks awesome with all actressesWink GC ka jadooHug

this is regarding the vm posted:

don't want to get in a debate...but r we discussing 'looking good' or chemistry of acting together......if it is looking good then i'm sure aishwarya looked good with darcy(  can't even remember his name!!) in "balle balle........" nd also with her co-star in mistress of spices! but chemistry ? NO WAYS!!

and after watching a few episodes of the above actress i won't compare her with our geet's acting!

oh phuleez dun start comparisons here...we are not comapring geet with any other actressConfused
its not a comparison topic Ouch
BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by kuls11

I disareee Veena.......an actor cannot make chemistry if his or her partner....is not of equivalent caliber.........Like SRK -Kajol was legendry....because acting wise they compliment each other...........Srk had nice chemistry with other actress but legendary with one.........................So is Gurti Chemistry....its legendary.....
Do you think GC can create chemistry with someone like Nkhunj.......our....Ani.........Piyush is such fabulous actor........he failed miserbly there to create any chemistry with ....blank actress.........So good actress is needed to have decent chemistry

Who said piyush is a fabulous actor. He never comes under the nose of GC so don't compare piysuh with GC. You may disagree that is your POv. But for god sake don't tell me piysuh for GC.

He is damn good actor......I have seen him from his frist shows......till now 4 shows.....he is natural actor.............He is failed here because of Nikunj................Given I have not seen his Arjun........I would touted him as 100% flawless actor...........but he failed here in Geet................specially with scene with Nikunj............he excelled with DD and GC scene.......which itself proves his excellent acting skills..............his incapability to emote......restrict his best performance......is result of ..blank pathetic acting  from his partner.

sorry but i disagree with you....
i watched his performance in pratigya(my sis watch dat showDead she forced me to watch it)
and i didn't like him ...infact when i saw him in geet i was like gai bhains pani mai ye idhar bhi agyaLOL
natural actorOuch no offense but in my opinion he is just okConfused aur chemistry to pratigya wali ladki ke sath bhi zero tiOuch dunno her nameConfused
DD GC are awesome but ye ...no commentsOuch

..VeenaGcian..

sangeeta9211 IF-Dazzler
sangeeta9211
sangeeta9211

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
gurmeet ki chemistry sirf dristhi ke saath hi sahi hai kyoki agar dusari actress gurmeet ko pura sport karegi tabhi ho sakta hai warna gc db i wajah se sahi expression nahi de payega, tum logo ne tip tip song ka interview nahi dekha woh khulkar sahi baat hi nahi kah saka

CuteTommy

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
yes di.......! even i agreee with what u said................! even i think the same way and Yes GC as an actor is superb.................! he is the best.............!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i agree veena.........superb post dear..........

..VeenaGcian..

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Itz very true BUT he makes the BEST chemistry with DDEmbarrassed
No one else can beat this amazing chemistryDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30CuteTommydrdee142

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Yes GC can have chemistry with anyone... but thats not the point. 

The point is can he have sizzling, mind-boggling, earth-moving, totally awe-inspiring chemistry with everyone?? I think not. 

Like there is only one SRK-Kajol, only one Amitabh-Rekha, only one Abhishek-Rani, only one Rajeev-Aamna, there is only one GC-DD. Each of these actors can have good chemistry with other stars but none of these will ever be able to beat the best pairings they have ever had. 

So even tough GC or for that matter DD might have another successful pairings in the future they will never be able to repeat MaanEet chemistry cos its among the best and rare and one of a kind chemistry... 

No offence this is my POV. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30CuteTommyAmiiishEchoesofpassion..VeenaGcian..drdee142bangaloresBatameezDilutopia88RolzzSilentsoul

Go to top