Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 8)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

veena wanted to share a VM i saw on YT...dunno who made it
but its awesome
credit goes to he uploaderBig smile

Oh dear NIGI they look wonderfully good in this mix. Thank u dear for sharing htis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona-raiBatameezDilpickachu

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
u welcome veenaBig smile GC looks awesome with all actressesWink GC ka jadooHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4MinozDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..Rituparnaasona-raipickachu

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
thru out my serial watching career i've never come across a pair as hot and sizzling as maneet...so want gurti pairing again after geet gets wound up.
 as for the ability to create chemistry, some men and women do look good with almost all their leads...as for srk i like him with kajol, rani, priety and juhi. who can not be affected by the ' main yahan hoom' song...but the same sharukh cudn't draw a lukewarm response with his Swadesh co-star... if we take the female stars i feel juhi is someone who had good chemistry with almost all her co-stars.
so according to me chemistry or looking good can happen only if both the leads are talented...but it sizzles when there is special compatibility, bonding and extreme talent b/w the lead pair!!that is what is happening with gurti when they are on screen!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaswfatim30sindu_gurtipickachu

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
For creating Magic, you need more than good acting from both sides. It's something like X-factor. Some pairs have it, some pairs don't.. even if they are good in acting individually! GC-DD have that zing ..that magic! So enjoy it, buddy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

u welcome veenaBig smile GC looks awesome with all actressesWink GC ka jadooHug

this is regarding the vm posted:

don't want to get in a debate...but r we discussing 'looking good' or chemistry of acting together......if it is looking good then i'm sure aishwarya looked good with darcy(  can't even remember his name!!) in "balle balle........" nd also with her co-star in mistress of spices! but chemistry ? NO WAYS!!

and after watching a few episodes of the above actress i won't compare her with our geet's acting!

Edited by bangalores - 14 March 2011 at 5:14am

jazzeretteSilentsoulpickachu

sashishezi Senior Member
sashishezi
sashishezi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
agree with u GC is superb he can make chemistry with anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..pickachu

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Originally posted by verode

This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He make the opposite lady lead to inspire from him to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys??

If that leading lady is equally talented as GC, then yes, because in GHSP, DD equally inspires GC and vice-versaClap  There is a saying that one cannot clap with just one hand, so if GC gets a leading lady  as superb as DD, then of course, GC and that leading lady will be a hit jodi just like MaaneetStar
Completely agree with U. If 1 is more talented then it will show dominance, no chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142pickachu

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He/She make the opposite lead to inspire from each other to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show who is talented to act with him. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys??

Veena, excellent post again. something to ponder about. So I thought about these things
1) GC/DD have awesome chemistry, because both are extremely talented and push other to heights of excellence
2) GC can create chemistry with other actors, as long as the actress is of equally good potential. One of the biggest example is AB - he had chemistry with jaya , rekha , zeenat and parveen babi. His chemistry with jaya was excellent but it ended in marriage so fans moved on. His chemistry with Rekha was heightened and hyped also because of his alleged off screen affair with rekha. If that was not so , it may not have been hyped so much.
3) Piyush is a good actor but certainly not of GC's caliber. Most of the scenes he has done, have been decent but not breathtaking. Yes he could do better in chemistry if he had someone other that nikunj, but i do not think he will ever be able to pull off something like what GC did with DD. I hope he proves me wrong.

drdee142..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

Go to top