Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 7)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GClove

after reading few comments i was so sure that these people are DD lovers.
i don't know di but if you remember there was one such post where they merged the photo of DD with mayank,arjun,armaan and many others and that post was welcomed by everyone and all those who commented said that DD looked good with everyone.
when a similar post is made about GC it meets with criticism why?
you are absolutely right that GC can look good with every co-star.
ex-he was looking so good with pari......i still remember it.
and i'm not saying that maaneet or gurti are bad...
maaneet and gurti rocksBig smile

I so agreed with you.I too have seen that post ! So there is no room for criticisizing this post !
We all want to see our fav actors/actresses together onscreen.........nothing new in that !
Bliv me GC is an actor who can create magic n chemistry with Anyone of his co-actress as Veena said.......she's absolutely right !And even I too loved his jodi with Pari I mean Neha Jhulka ! They too were rocking !So only thing we can do is wait n watch ! His first show Ramayan was a superhit with Debina and second show this GHSP with drashti is also well accepeted by the younger generation......so I hope his next projects will also be a success !Morever it is not only the chemistry which is the sole cause of success for a show.......it needs individual ability n good storyline also to make a show hit.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozsindu_gurtiDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDilsona-raipickachu

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u veena...i loved GC chemistry with both pari n sheilaLOL
where is the party dance sequence is my most favt after kurbaan howa...both neha n GC looks awesome together .....Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MinozDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..Rituparnaasona-raipickachu

raddy4 Newbie
raddy4
raddy4

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.   GC is so talented and seems such a comfortable costar and no one have problems working with him.... His chemistry with Debina was really appreciated in Ramayan, in geet we have seem him with pari and even the few scenes he had with Pinki, i think pinki was at her best.  Even annie was good when she was in the frame with GC

MinozDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..RituparnaaBatameezDilpickachu

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

i don't know di but if you remember there was one such post where they merged the photo of DD with mayank,arjun,armaan and many others and that post was welcomed by everyone and all those who commented said that DD looked good with everyone.

I so agreed with you.I too have seen that post ! So there is no room for criticisizing this post !
We all want to see our fav actors/actresses together onscreen.........nothing new in that !
Bliv me GC is an actor who can create magic n chemistry with Anyone of his co-actress as Veena said.......she's absolutely right !And even I too loved his jodi with Pari I mean Neha Jhulka ! They too were rocking !So only thing we can do is wait n watch ! His first show Ramayan was a superhit with Debina and second show this GHSP with drashti is also well accepeted by the younger generation......so I hope his next projects will also be a success !Morever it is not only the chemistry which is the sole cause of success for a show.......it needs individual ability n good storyline also to make a show hit.

Hey Ritu GURU will rock and make chemistry with his peak overcovering performance of the opposite lead in front of him. This is what i feel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

well i am a maaneet fan, no gc and dd . i am hooked to this show because i never seen such a sizzling chemistry in my entire 12 years serial experience  as i am witnessing in GHSP. so i cannot say that its GC talented more or dd.

to me both of them are fabulous Clap Clap. woe kehtein hein thali donno hath se bajti he LOL Wink

we have come across many jodis we watch many serials but we dont hook to the jodis why?? think about it 

some said SRK worked with so many female leads but his jodi with kajol clicked why???????????? because it create magic when your opposite is quite talented as you are!!!!!!!!!!

so credit goes to bothLOL Wink

we should be thankful to GHSP that they give us two fabulous

leadsClap . 

i cannot imagine gc without dd or vice versa Embarrassed .

i think it would be really really biased to appreciate one and not acknowledging otherConfused

Edited by priyaoct - 14 March 2011 at 4:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbuligurpreet28jwalamukhiAmiiishsindu_gurtiSilentsoulutopia88_Darling_pickachu

misschulbuli Senior Member
misschulbuli
misschulbuli

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
First, i would like to share that chemistry doesn't come only with the efforts of one person.....the other person has to match up with him/her too!
Same is the case here. only one actor, let's say GC can't make his jodi with another female actor gr8 unless n until the other actor is also putting her best efforts into the chemistry!
No comparisons but i don't think the chemistry between Gc n DD can be repeat
ed!Wink

priyaoctsindu_gurtijwalamukhibangaloresutopia88pickachu

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
veena wanted to share a VM i saw on YT...dunno who made it
but its awesome
credit goes to he uploaderBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4..VeenaGcian..sona-raipickachu

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

i agree with you..veena made a simple post...she is not comparing DD with any other actresses ...aur sab log yahan..........Confused
give her a break plz......
i saw that post with merged PIX of DD with other actors...us pe hangama nahi to es post pe etne harsh comments kyun..its just a similar post  on GCConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4MinozDMKJ_VBRituparnaapickachu

Go to top