Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 5)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by kuls11

I disareee Veena.......an actor cannot make chemistry if his or her partner....is not of equivalent caliber.........Like SRK -Kajol was legendry....because acting wise they compliment each other...........Srk had nice chemistry with other actress but legendary with one.........................So is Gurti Chemistry....its legendary.....
Do you think GC can create chemistry with someone like Nkhunj.......our....Ani.........Piyush is such fabulous actor........he failed miserbly there to create any chemistry with ....blank actress.........So good actress is needed to have decent chemistry

Who said piyush is a fabulous actor. He never comes under the nose of GC so don't compare piysuh with GC. You may disagree that is your POv. But for god sake don't tell me piysuh for GC.

He is damn good actor......I have seen him from his frist shows......till now 4 shows.....he is natural actor.............He is failed here because of Nikunj................Given I have not seen his Arjun........I would touted him as 100% flawless actor...........but he failed here in Geet................specially with scene with Nikunj............he excelled with DD and GC scene.......which itself proves his excellent acting skills..............his incapability to emote......restrict his best performance......is result of ..blank pathetic acting  from his partner.

Edited by kuls11 - 14 March 2011 at 1:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiishsindu_gurtibangaloresDilsayutopia88Rolzzpickachu

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I disareee Veena.......an actor cannot make chemistry if his or her partner....is not of equivalent caliber.........Like SRK -Kajol was legendry....because acting wise they compliment each other...........Srk had nice chemistry with other actress but legendary with one.........................So is Gurti Chemistry....its legendary.....
Do you think GC can create chemistry with someone like Nkhunj.......our....Ani.........Piyush is such fabulous actor........he failed miserbly there to create any chemistry with ....blank actress.........So good actress is needed to have decent chemistry

Sorry Veena; I love GC and Maan and am a crazy fan of his and I love Maaneet but here I agree with you Kuls.

Good chemistry and good acting have got nothing to do with each other.

There are several great actors, who have also been offscreen pairings but whose chemistry has not been good onscreen and there are several pairs who don't get along offscreen but have great screen chemistry.

It's just the working equation and doesn't have anything to do with their personal equation.

GC and DD are fabulous actors but one cannot deny the Maaneet chemistry is the best

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera Lgurpreet28Amiiishbangalores..VeenaGcian..DilsaySweetSammyjasraj123SilentsoulGiraffidaepickachu

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

great post veena. GC is very talented and can create charm with any one. but i also admit to create charm like maaneet the lead should be equally talented. when both lead put their best then this sizzling chemistry comes out. 
the fact is also that GC has so much potential that he can make his lead to work like him. if i am not doubted in first interview of DD she admitted that GC was helping her to get the scenes correctly so that how she learned from him to and created the charmClap

Hi dear, I cannot remember the article (interview) you're talking about, can you give me the link to it pleaseSmile
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

great post veena. GC is very talented and can create charm with any one. but i also admit to create charm like maaneet the lead should be equally talented. when both lead put their best then this sizzling chemistry comes out. 
the fact is also that GC has so much potential that he can make his lead to work like him. if i am not doubted in first interview of DD she admitted that GC was helping her to get the scenes correctly so that how she learned from him to and created the charmClap

Hi dear, I cannot remember the article (interview) you're talking about, can you give me the link to it pleaseSmile

it wasn't the article it was first dd i think telly tadka interview alone. when they were shooting the scene geet came to delhi. if u go on u-tube under drashti dhami i persure u will find this interview and there was one question about how is working with GC and then DD said she hadn' work much with him but he is very helpfull and help her with dialougues sometimes and here is the link for this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghoQo20lo6c

and it was shooted on 5th june 

Edited by jasraj123 - 14 March 2011 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4..VeenaGcian..pickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
veena,u said what i hv been dying to say from so long.yes,give him a good lead.he can make excellent chemistry with her.i saw sm examples of amitabh-rekha,but frankly,i always loved amitabh-jaya pair much much more,who can forget abhimaan or milli,even amitabh-parveen babi and amitabh -zeenat,thats becoz amitabh bachchan has such amazing charm and screen prescence that with any decent actress,he rocked.i am dying to see gurmeet with sm of my favourite actresses on tv in his next project actually.i am sure he is gonna rock with them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4..VeenaGcian..jasraj123Silentsoul

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

it wasn't the article it was first dd i think telly tadka interview alone. when they were shooting the scene geet came to delhi. if u go on u-tube under drashti dhami i persure u will find this interview and there was one question about how is working with GC and then DD said she hadn' work much with him but he is very helpfull and help her with dialougues sometimes and here is the link for this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghoQo20lo6c

and it was shooted on 5th june 

Thanks for the link dear, will definitely watch it when I get home, yeah it's so important to have a good working relationship especially if one has to shoot for such intense scenes. That's why they are the best and I love them.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsouljasraj123Giraffidae

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i agree 
but  DD  is not less
she can also make make chemistry with any one 
but 
that's different that GC  and DD  look perfect onscreen

Edited by princess_aakshu - 14 March 2011 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..jasraj123Giraffidaeblackb28

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

veena,u said what i hv been dying to say from so long.yes,give him a good lead.he can make excellent chemistry with her.i saw sm examples of amitabh-rekha,but frankly,i always loved amitabh-jaya pair much much more,who can forget abhimaan or milli,even amitabh-parveen babi and amitabh -zeenat,thats becoz amitabh bachchan has such amazing charm and screen prescence that with any decent actress,he rocked.i am dying to see gurmeet with sm of my favourite actresses on tv in his next project actually.i am sure he is gonna rock with them.

Oh ria darlinggggggggggggggggggggggg a bigggggggggggggggggggg muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for you u said that. It is Amitabh who made the chemistry with all to work, Our GC is an another amithabh so i say he can make a Damn chemistry with anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee Darlingggggggggggggg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBjasraj123

Go to top