Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 4)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by verode

great post veena. GC is very talented and can create charm with any one. but i also admit to create charm like maaneet the lead should be equally talented. when both lead put their best then this sizzling chemistry comes out. 
the fact is also that GC has so much potential that he can make his lead to work like him. if i am not doubted in first interview of DD she admitted that GC was helping her to get the scenes correctly so that how she learned from him to and created the charmClap

Oh dear Jas was waiting for your reply here. I knew that you will come up with your beautiful explanation yaar

thanks veena LOL
aap ne hamein is kabil samjha
yeh aapka hum par karam hai
warna hum kis kaam ke
yeh sab aap ki post ka kamaal hai

but u know GC is the best and always best. i always try to find something nice even in worseROFL

kavi Jasraj ji, aap esi tarah GF ke liye kavita likhte raheLOL 

hi first time talking to u i think. u can call me jas and what can i call u dear. u know this is all GF's present. i used to write and then stopped for long time but now maaneet ne mera soya hua shayer jagga dia haiROFLROFL or dil ke armaan kavita mein nikal jaate hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i think it depends on the how talented is the actress.only if she is same talented as DD.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores..VeenaGcian..jasraj123Giraffidaepickachu

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

great post veena. GC is very talented and can create charm with any one. but i also admit to create charm like maaneet the lead should be equally talented. when both lead put their best then this sizzling chemistry comes out. 
the fact is also that GC has so much potential that he can make his lead to work like him. if i am not doubted in first interview of DD she admitted that GC was helping her to get the scenes correctly so that how she learned from him to and created the charmClap

Oh dear Jas was waiting for your reply here. I knew that you will come up with your beautiful explanation yaar

thanks veena 
warna hum kis kaam ke

but u know GC is the best and always best. i always try to find something nice even in worseROFL

Wah ji Wah kya kavitha bola hai tune keep ti up
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

thanks veena 
warna hum kis kaam ke

Wah ji Wah kya kavitha bola hai tune keep ti up

thanks veena. i have written few here and there and maaneet chemistry made me to write so i will keep writing untill GC and DD r playing in geet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..pickachu

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I disareee Veena.......an actor cannot make chemistry if his or her partner....is not of equivalent caliber.........Like SRK -Kajol was legendry....because acting wise they compliment each other...........Srk had nice chemistry with other actress but legendary with one.........................So is Gurti Chemistry....its legendary.....
Do you think GC can create chemistry with someone like Nkhunj.......our....Ani.........Piyush is such fabulous actor........he failed miserbly there to create any chemistry with ....blank actress.........So good actress is needed to have decent chemistry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbulifatim30gurpreet28sindu_gurtibangalores-Veritaserum-DilsaySweetSammyjasraj123_Darling_utopia88Giraffidaepickachu

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14..VeenaGcian..

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I disareee Veena.......an actor cannot make chemistry if his or her partner....is not of equivalent caliber.........Like SRK -Kajol was legendry....because acting wise they compliment each other...........Srk had nice chemistry with other actress but legendary with one.........................So is Gurti Chemistry....its legendary.....
Do you think GC can create chemistry with someone like Nkhunj.......our....Ani.........Piyush is such fabulous actor........he failed miserbly there to create any chemistry with ....blank actress.........So good actress is needed to have decent chemistry

hi i agree with u. the same point came to my mind that GC would n't be able to make her sizzle like DD. that is what is i said too it's both side hard work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28sindu_gurtiDilsaySilentsoulpickachu

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Who said piyush is a fabulous actor. He never comes under the nose of GC so don't compare piysuh with GC. You may disagree that is your POv. But for god sake don't tell me piysuh for GC.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

Go to top