Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 12)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by Ankita_88

the point here is GC can make chemistry with everyone...guys i will tell you one thing....i have an inner wish ....i sooooo wanna see GC with jennifer winget........and i can bet that this guy will create such chemistry with jenny na that we will eventually forget what maaneet is and what AR is( again no offence....since i am a hrdcore fan of both this couple)....what i am trying to say is both of these two actors know how to emote and jenny toh sooooooooooo gorgeous and guru tooo...how i wish my mansha puri ho...Day Dreaming

liked what u said,like u i wanna see him with Rati,she is my favourite actress and i would love to see GC and rati together.

I wanna see GC with Kareena, PC, Sonam, Deepika, Aishu, Katrina, Shilpa Anand, etc

I wanna see DD with Mohit, Arjun, KSG, Kavi, Ranbir, Hrithik, Aamir, Imran, Abhay, Rahul Khanna, etc.

But I'll always love Gurti the most!

i can't say whom i will love most since i would love to ive scope for all of these couples in my heart once.......!!!! then i will start judging and then i will decide !!!! i am really not so biased...like i loved all the three riddhimas and i felt KSG pulled up very well with all the three....so you can't conclude me as a kajen fan or kash fan or kasu fan....i believe in givign chance to every couple....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

GurruKiDeewani- IF-Dazzler
GurruKiDeewani-
GurruKiDeewani-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

I wish but I don't think so Veena. Yeh jo chemistry hoti hai na baar baar create nahi hosakati hai. Amithabh's chemistry with Rekha is unbeatable similarly Gurti's chemistry is unique. My POV no offence at all.

agree with you unforgettable and unbeatable chemistry baar baar nahi banti like big b and rekha, srk and kajol and now our gurmeet and drashti, these are the unique jodi's specially gurmeet and drashti and srk and kajol my all time fav jodi's 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckydrdee142

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

the point here is GC can make chemistry with everyone...guys i will tell you one thing....i have an inner wish ....i sooooo wanna see GC with jennifer winget........and i can bet that this guy will create such chemistry with jenny na that we will eventually forget what maaneet is and what AR is( again no offence....since i am a hrdcore fan of both this couple)....what i am trying to say is both of these two actors know how to emote and jenny toh sooooooooooo gorgeous and guru tooo...how i wish my mansha puri ho...Day Dreaming

liked what u said,like u i wanna see him with Rati,she is my favourite actress and i would love to see GC and rati together.

I wanna see GC with Kareena, PC, Sonam, Deepika, Aishu, Katrina, Shilpa Anand, etc

I wanna see DD with Mohit, Arjun, KSG, Kavi, Ranbir, Hrithik, Aamir, Imran, Abhay, Rahul Khanna, etc.

But I'll always love Gurti the most!

i can't say whom i will love most since i would love to ive scope for all of these couples in my heart once.......!!!! then i will start judging and then i will decide !!!! i am really not so biased...like i loved all the three riddhimas and i felt KSG pulled up very well with all the three....so you can't conclude me as a kajen fan or kash fan or kasu fan....i believe in givign chance to every couple....LOL

I guess it makes sense...hard to judge since we haven't seen them all....but like I said I'm bias!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ankita and sweet coco,its so true,my mom loves GC,and she loves GC-Db pairing but can't stand gc-dd pairing.she watches repeas of Ramayan till date but not geet.
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Maybe maybe not!! Lets wait and see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Silentsoul

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I think this thread is going nowhere now and has turned into a bashing ground between two fan grps...
So closing it
Geet DT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avneefatim30Bharathi_gurtiRolzz_Darling_SecretKhabri420

Go to top