Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC can make chemistry with anyone (Page 11)

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
lolzzzLOL.............
GC can neva make such a chemistry  with ne1 xcept DD..so as DD...

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Well, it's not the question of acting here, even SRK is a good actor, but his chemistry with Kajol still the most wanted, he acted with many good actresses, but his chemistry with Kajol is magical, the same Aamir - Juhi and vica versa, etc....... with GC or any other actor, they can act with others, but their magical chemistry is with a particular actress, I think GC and DD have this magical chemistry together........

Edited by temorocks - 14 March 2011 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sana_sugarbunAmiiishBharathi_gurtijazzerettedrdee142utopia88Silentsoulibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think he's very SRK when it comes to chemistry b/c even SRK has amazing chemistry with every actress, he's best is with Juhi and Kajol, but he never fails to disappoint!

And GC is the same way! His most epic and best will probably be with DD, but when he played Ram with chemistry with Debi was also fantastic. But this is probably the bias Gurtian in me speaking....Gurti chemistry is the best eva...so hot, natural, and treat for the eyes, mind, and heart!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avnee

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
the point here is GC can make chemistry with everyone...guys i will tell you one thing....i have an inner wish ....i sooooo wanna see GC with jennifer winget........and i can bet that this guy will create such chemistry with jenny na that we will eventually forget what maaneet is and what AR is( again no offence....since i am a hrdcore fan of both this couple)....what i am trying to say is both of these two actors know how to emote and jenny toh sooooooooooo gorgeous and guru tooo...how i wish my mansha puri ho...Day Dreaming

avnee

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

the point here is GC can make chemistry with everyone...guys i will tell you one thing....i have an inner wish ....i sooooo wanna see GC with jennifer winget........and i can bet that this guy will create such chemistry with jenny na that we will eventually forget what maaneet is and what AR is( again no offence....since i am a hrdcore fan of both this couple)....what i am trying to say is both of these two actors know how to emote and jenny toh sooooooooooo gorgeous and guru tooo...how i wish my mansha puri ho...Day Dreaming

liked what u said,like u i wanna see him with Rati,she is my favourite actress and i would love to see GC and rati together.

Ankita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I think he's very SRK when it comes to chemistry b/c even SRK has amazing chemistry with every actress, he's best is with Juhi and Kajol, but he never fails to disappoint!

And GC is the same way! His most epic and best will probably be with DD, but when he played Ram with chemistry with Debi was also fantastic. But this is probably the bias Gurtian in me speaking....Gurti chemistry is the best eva...so hot, natural, and treat for the eyes, mind, and heart!

honestly speaking i love maaneet more but then again i will say that gurti is best for us youngsters but many of aged people like the general viewer of television dont even find their chemistry amazing ...my parents feel that they are one of those bullshit couple who do romancing standing on one place and a serial is going forward without anything......well that was their point of view....and they feel gurmina look best and trust me this is the case with all the natural viewers who generally contribute to TRP...!!!!! my personal experience....i need to fight for remote when GEET starts air....LOLLOL

DMKJ_VB

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

liked what u said,like u i wanna see him with Rati,she is my favourite actress and i would love to see GC and rati together.

I wanna see GC with Kareena, PC, Sonam, Deepika, Aishu, Katrina, Shilpa Anand, etc

I wanna see DD with Mohit, Arjun, KSG, Kavi, Ranbir, Hrithik, Aamir, Imran, Abhay, Rahul Khanna, etc.

But I'll always love Gurti the most!

Bharathi_gurti

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

honestly speaking i love maaneet more but then again i will say that gurti is best for us youngsters but many of aged people like the general viewer of television dont even find their chemistry amazing ...my parents feel that they are one of those bullshit couple who do romancing standing on one place and a serial is going forward without anything......well that was their point of view....and they feel gurmina look best and trust me this is the case with all the natural viewers who generally contribute to TRP...!!!!! my personal experience....i need to fight for remote when GEET starts air....LOLLOL

OMG! It's so true!! My great aunt was a huge fan of GC when he played Ram and loved GC-Debi, and can't stand GC with DD! My mom is the complete opposite....she's neutral...she loves Gurti, but she also thought GC-Debi looked good..and I'm such a Gurtian! 

I agree with you...some elders don't like GC-DD/Maneet at all, but others love them! 

Go to top