GC can make chemistry with anyone

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He/She make the opposite lead to inspire from each other to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show who is talented to act with him. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys?? Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: verode

This post i make to say about GC talent. He is such an amazing Actor that he can make chemistry with any one. What is chemistry???. It is the Awesome screen presence of the leads of the show. He make the opposite lady lead to inspire from him to make the chemistry. Now in Geet he has made a mind blowing chemistry with DD, For in future also he can make the same type of chemistry with his  phenominal presence with any lady lead of any show. So i can say that he can make the chemistry with any body of any show. Do u agree Guys??

If that leading lady is equally talented as GC, then yes, because in GHSP, DD equally inspires GC and vice-versa👏  There is a saying that one cannot clap with just one hand, so if GC gets a leading lady  as superb as DD, then of course, GC and that leading lady will be a hit jodi just like Maaneet⭐️
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wish but I don't think so Veena. Yeh jo chemistry hoti hai na baar baar create nahi hosakati hai. Amithabh's chemistry with Rekha is unbeatable similarly Gurti's chemistry is unique. My POV no offence at all. Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

If that leading lady is equally talented as GC, then yes, because in GHSP, DD equally inspires GC and vice-versa👏  There is a saying that one cannot clap with one hand, so if GC gets a leading lady  as superb as DD, then of course, GC and that leading lady will be a hit jodi just like Maaneet⭐️

Hey dear i cannot say about that whether she will be equal to DD, but he can make a chemistry with any body.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: happygolucky

I wish but I don't think so Veena. Yeh jo chemistry hoti hai na baar create nahi hosakati hai. Amithabh's chemistry with Rekha is unbeatable similarly Gurti's chemistry is unique. My POV no offence at all.

I second u 😉

I wish but I don't think so Veena. Yeh jo chemistry hoti hai na baar create nahi hosakati hai. Amithabh's chemistry with Rekha is unbeatable similarly Gurti's chemistry is unique. My POV no offence at all.

I agree with you, because best + best = best👏
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Hey buddy first of all gud morning to u. Ya  dear Manneet chemistry is good. Amith reka ka chemistry was superb but Ho saktha hai in future  as SRK- KAjol did. Buddy thanks for commenting and no offence to u respesct ur views.
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey buddy first of all gud morning to u. Ya  dear Manneet chemistry is good. Ho saktha hai in future that can be beaten as SRK- KAjol did. Buddy thanks for commenting ans no offence to u respesct ur views.

You r welcome Veena. Have a great day!
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

You r welcome Veena. Have a great day!

Buddy it is night there right

Hey dear i cannot say about that whether she will be equal to DD, but he can make a chemistry with any body.

He cannot, because GC is extremely talented and he needs someone who can match his talent, like DD in GHSP.  GC cannot create chemistry with "anybody" who does not know how to act🤣 I hope that never happens to GC and he always gets a leading lady who is on par with him, like he got DD in GHSP👏