Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The INTRIGUING facets of KRISHNA !! (Page 7)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

:eek:

:scratch:

:bolt:
Still in a party mood Yemi?
Why the quick exit?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

:eek:

:scratch:

:bolt:

Yemiyaa..

Do u need  him ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thank You, Kulvi ..Big smile

They do make a good team ..both Krishna/Paarth, Krishna/Pratigya..

Arjun was all set to  fight for truth andrights and righteousness but was  momentarily overcome by  temporal emotions, It took Geeta Upadesh for Arjun to overcome it..and also he did overcome it bec he knew that what Krishna said was the truth ..he regained the will that was lost temporarily..similarly even here when Pratigya is weakening or is being muzzled, Krishna fights back..giving the proverbial boost to the flagging Pratigya..

I will try to answer as best as I can, for I too am still wondering about it ...IMO..Pratigya's fight is for women's rights..and the stand of right is based more on Law rather than on Dharam..Her motivation is her inherent need  for justice in all things..sometimes even to the deteriment of the victim..

Tanths, I have an issue on this about her fighting for womens rights...Someone who believes in women rights wont allow some other women to be a barter in a marriage arrangement like how Komal was...She knew the reason Adarsh asked for Komal's hand in marriage...A woman would not willingly allow some woman to spoil their life...But this has nothing to do with being illegal as such but morally wrong...

True..But here Pratigya is shown as a girl who is focused only on Truth and rights..sometimes they supersede relations , she is an idealist, a dreamer ,a preacher ..

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

At the same time , remember Pratigya was not turned on by an educated, well heeled guy and she  made the move towards Krishna after he rejected her, She knew his shortcomings ..yet she accepted him [not fully but yes with some proviso]..I would say that she does love him , where Krishna is extrovert,Pratigya is not..

and yes, Krishna's love tinges on obsessions , it's crushing like a roaring waterfall ..whereas Pratigya's love is like a gentle river..prone to sudden floods..

in an relationship..both need not have the same intensity or depth of love for each other or at the same time ..in KP's case too we do see this fluctuation's..

Pratigya's character is actually very simplistic, and one dimensional ..she is not shown as a character who learns and evolves, who has different facets ..neither is she layered  ..she has remained unchanged right from the inception of the show.. Place Krishna and Pratigya side by side..make  a mental  evolution graph ..you will notice..Krishna changing...while Pratigya remains the same at core.

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I just realized theres a very serious discussion going on  which I dont have the intellectual capacity to contribute to ..........

so I **gracefully** made a quick exit :angel:

Edited by yemi3006 - 14 March 2011 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulhussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanths......Hug

Beatifully written and so accurate... Krishna contains several aspects to his personality each seems far and distant from the previous one... at  moments he is gentle.. then aggressive yet regardless of his behavior the love he has for his wife is unwavering. !!

I especially loved..

Krishna is the Ocean of LoveSmile...and just like ocean ..there will be ebbing tides and high tides ..constant churning  and just as storms, hurricanes cyclones rise over ocean, giving rise to waves so high that it destroys everything in it is wake, batters down anything in its path and this destruction will continue untill the hurricane lasts and once it blows over the ocean return to its tranquility

Krishna's Love too will witness hurricanes, will lash out  but like the ocean his love too has enough depth to absorb the unpalatable truths and accept the truth ...

As well as your description of him as the saarthi... At times he stands in the background while prats takes action yet the moment she needs support.. he is present not only to support but also to give her the strength necessary to fulfill her "pratigya".. more importantly her success lies in Krishna's support.. his love.. and willingness to go against his own to protect her.... in that aspect he seems to be a bit of arjun as well one who must fight against their own for the truth !!

Binny,Hug

Am so happy to see you coming regs now !! Big smile

In Mahabharath, Krishna fights against his whole clan ..not just his family but his whole community ..Arjuna just has to face few near and dear's ..while Krishna faces them all, without flinching and fights them for the triumph of  GOOD...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...hussainramso....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I just realized there a very serious discussion going on  which I dont have the intellectual capacity to contribute to ..........

so I **gracefully** made a quick exit :angel:

That was Gracefully !!LOLLOLLOL..

Do stay on ..I knwo u have a softy , softy  for  P..so u put on ur armor and fight for ur dame..Wink like Krishnawa does in Teebee..Don't desert the glaring, heaving, folded arms ..damsel in distress..Big smile
Big smile

---Yemi---hussainramso

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Arjun was all set to  fight for truth andrights and righteousness but was  momentarily overcome by  temporal emotions, It took Geeta Upadesh for Arjun to overcome it..and also he did overcome it bec he knew that what Krishna said was the truth ..he regained the will that was lost temporarily..similarly even here when Pratigya is weakening or is being muzzled, Krishna fights back..giving the proverbial boost to the flagging Pratigya..

I will try to answer as best as I can, for I too am still wondering about it ...IMO..Pratigya's fight is for women's rights..and the stand of right is based more on Law rather than on Dharam..Her motivation is her inherent need  for justice in all things..sometimes even to the deteriment of the victim..

Tanths, I have an issue on this about her fighting for womens rights...Someone who believes in women rights wont allow some other women to be a barter in a marriage arrangement like how Komal was...She knew the reason Adarsh asked for Komal's hand in marriage...A woman would not willingly allow some woman to spoil their life...But this has nothing to do with being illegal as such but morally wrong...

Star If I may add my 2 cents... According to me (after she showed disapproval and Adarsh refused to budge) prats believed her family members would take care of Komal the same way they had cared for her.. she was aware of the circumstances yet she knew unlike the Tachrus her family would not physically harm her in fact she repeatedly stated to her brother the importance of taking care of  her regardless of how the marraige took place.. (I understand they have emotionally abused her.. and he has been a bad husband).. but how was prats to know.. here Komal's family members took advantage of the situation for personal advantages.. while prats simply saw Komal being married in to an acceptable family !!

True..But here Pratigya is shown as a girl who is focused only on Truth and rights..sometimes they supersede relations , she is an idealist, a dreamer ,a preacher ..

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

At the same time , remember Pratigya was not turned on by an educated, well heeled guy and she  made the move towards Krishna after he rejected her, She knew his shortcomings ..yet she accepted him [not fully but yes with some proviso]..I would say that she does love him , where Krishna is extrovert,Pratigya is not..

and yes, Krishna's love tinges on obsessions , it's crushing like a roaring waterfall ..whereas Pratigya's love is like a gentle river..prone to sudden floods..

in an relationship..both need not have the same intensity or depth of love for each other or at the same time ..in KP's case too we do see this fluctuation's..

Pratigya's character is actually very simplistic, and one dimensional ..she is not shown as a character who learns and evolves, who has different facets ..neither is she layered  ..she has remained unchanged right from the inception of the show.. Place Krishna and Pratigya side by side..make  a mental  evolution graph ..you will notice..Krishna changing...while Pratigya remains the same at core.

Edited by Binny1247 - 14 March 2011 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

You mean she did not protest ...!!!  I am sorry Star..I donno the back episodes..I  saw  it first time during the first night setting .. became a regular only  after name changing ...

I thought she must have expressed reservations, from the way she was urging Adarsh to lead a normal life with Komal ..she was saying that Komal has not commited any fault..so why punish her...

The only time her championship of women's rights  comes is when She leads Aarushi into Shakthi's Bedroom ...that's the point that cannot be reconciled with Pratigya..and where Pratigya's  character took a beating..

-Sheena-....Poojie....

Go to top