Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The INTRIGUING facets of KRISHNA !! (Page 5)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by telstra

Crycfrying after reading ur post tanthya oh man i am getting too emotional wonderfull dear Clapsuch a good portrayal of krishnas character never heard never saw hmm u r an  amazing writed dear

Issme crying waali kouno baath neina, ShockedShocked  Hasbo Big smile

Thankooo, Dear !!

Big smileSmilekhushi kay aansoo thay
Smile

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Awww Sathya - I love the analogy!Thumbs Up

Even if I do not agree wholeheartedly with the roles, I do love and agree that in the way Krishna and Arjun together were a good team so too are our beloved jodi.

I guess where I disagree is that fundamentally, without Krishna,  Arjun would never have enabled that truth and righteousness prevail.....and essentially be victorious in their Mahabharat.....

The problem I have with Kand P is

what exactly is P's fight about? What is her stand for truth and righteousness about? What is her motivation?

Is truth and righteousness for P living a happy and settled life with her husband who finally works and carries his weight, having finally listened to his wife and bettered himself???

But then this fight could go on forever....and indeed isnt this fight simply called living for most of us? Most of us may be in relationships where we have these expectations of ourself and our partner but spend our lives trying to to achieve some level of nirvana.....dont we?

As women, we must surely possess an innate gene that allows us to compromise with circumstances - but the single biggest compromise for any human being must be  falling in love, because for the first time it isnt all about you - there is someone else you want to consider, someone else's feelings other than your own that may not just matter,but matter more than your own.

I accept that K has fallen in love with P and actually has rather a lot to be proud of - after all he has netted a pretty, educated, so called sherni of a wife, who he knows is capable in all ways - great catch!

What did P get? Whatever it is it is far shorter than what she had expected, but despite having acepted it  she struggles to make it good.......indeed does P actually even really love K or does she simply appreciate some of the good in him, which primarily is his loyalty to her, his dependability???

I actually find P a more complex character than K - and that is because I dont know what she actually wants out of life.....what K wants is so much more simple, but unless P works out exactly what she wants by way of a future, I see this Arjun telling her charioteer Krishna he's doing a rubbish job and then, far from accepting K's guidance and help, she will have no faith in his handling at all and take the reins herself.......

dyou get ma drift???LOL

sorry for the rambling post - I am no way near as eloquent or succinct - this stuff just came into ma head and I typed it!Approve

Would be interesting to hear your views nevertheless!

I always thought Pratigya's character sketch was simple that she is a champion for truth and justice...To me till now, she has always put that before any relationship besides her own family...I think it has been far more clearer for me her purpose...For me, it is not the complexity which is the issue, it is the confusion by the CVs part to show an all empowering strong woman but a typical serial bahu....They are afraid to admit that lead females can have flaws and are human...For me they have failed to balance the two by not making Pratigya reflect and learn from her mistakes...

What is more complex for me is the relationship between the two....I dont know what they want to show in that or what we are meant to learn from it...

StarHug

How does Prats champion the truth and stand for justice when she wears a blindfold when it's her maike members who have gone down the "gair kaanoni" path?  The law enforcement personnel and society is blamed for the MMGJ walas's plight.

Were the CVs bent on showing that Prats only goes so far to stand against  wrong like she did  hen her maike forgave Jai and when her jetji KN killed Kesar's baby. (Granted in both cases, the final choice was not hers to make).  If one is going to stand up for the truth, do they really back down so easily and not follow through to it's conclusion?  If she really was the torch bearer for truth, she would held her sister accountable for dragging a married man to the mandap to marry him.  KN was the bigamist granted, but how easily she gave her sister the pass. She called the crime a mistake and let it go. 

Will she hold Krishna's feet to the fire for his lies? Probably, until she gets her way.

Mera..........Hug

In regards to Pratigya overlooking her own maayka mistakes is an oversight and bad writing by the CVs as they afraid to highlight their faults...Also some blame has to go to the actors too for their incapability as performers to try and hide the flaws in the writing...

What Adarsh is doing is the same as Krishna but no one is speaking against him...He too is lying to his own family and wife on how he got promoted and his illegal income...He is spared because his wife is the antithesis of Pratigya and therefore doesn't deserve our sympathy...He will be forgiven without any repercussions and blame will be shifted on Komal 

Edited by starlight123 - 14 March 2011 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

wow chechy truly amazing... truly truly amazing... loved it...

Thank You,  Sruthi ..

Just being a little Hanuman ..."IS there such a thing as falsely Amazing ???WinkLOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devu4divya

Tanthya jii...for u words are not enough it can only be expressed Clap...........Hug

Divya,

I am honored and humbled..Thank You ...for ur appreciation and admiration...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

For me you are the Dictionary of I.F. Hats off to you Honey

Shukriya , Kriya ..

Aapse ekko reeekwest hai, Kriya ...oooo ka hai , humao kouno meeta cheez pasand nahi karthe, khas kar ke woh  Shahad..aur jub bhi aap humko  "Shahad " kehke bhulathe ho, tho humko wo shahd ka mehak yaad aathi aur hamre chehra murje hue phool ke tarah ho jaathi hai..isslie, Bhaiyyaji..Aap mujhe Tanthya, Tanthya Di, tanths , tanthu kekhe bhulasakthe hain..yeh mujh par aapki badi meherbani hogi...Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzzzzzzzzzzzzz, ka explainwa kiya hai hamre baba ko............. My lady shakspeare, enjoyed reading every word of ur post, beautifully done di....... this z for u Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap    Clap...... U r a   Star    Star    Star    Star    Star    Star    Star

My Shininggggggggggggggggggggg   Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

Thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...Big smile
Big smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

if some one can explain the meaning of saarthiSmile

Saarthi =charioteer, driver of chariot ..in war times , a very important figure ..who could make a difference between life and death of the warrior  astride in his chariot.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Go to top