Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~||FF Jalwa Thread 4~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ (Page 65)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
whteverROFLROFLROFLROFL yeh toh mere har raat ko hota hai. I come online and talk to myselfROFLROFLROFLROFLsaala koi aata hi nahi haiROFLROFLROFL tu bhi nahi aati haiAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
ok dede the desi onesLOL
haan me too movies mein toh i cry as if someone has diedStern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL Looks like we both r really emotionalLOL 
ok thank you thank you thank youHugfinally i will have something to read and get over my maaneet addictionStern Smile i think i really need a psychiatristConfused ROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
kamini thats cuz u don't reply to my pms so idk if ur coming onlineROFL
omggg hi-5 freakROFL...i remember, my first experience was when i was really little...man like really small...and we were watching hum aapke hain koun and renuka dies and ohh God, i was literally bawlingROFLROFL and whats pathetic is i still doROFL
come to me...i am majoring in psychology also...u can be my first caseROFLROFL but idk how to help u since i suffer from the same thingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by macho_muffin

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1465107#32995015
okay this has got to be one of the most passionate, amazing, droolicious ffs i have read...u have no idea how many ppl i got hooked on to thisLOL
hope u like itEmbarrassed cuz she is brilliant...well i know a lot of brilliant ff writers but since u only want complete ones for now, here they areLOL
omg thank you so muchHug Mein aaj hi padhna shuru karungiLOL
u can even give me incomplete onesEmbarrassed maaneet ke liye kuch bhiEmbarrassed
oyee no thank u, samjhi?Hug
abey pehle complete ones padh cuz incomplete has a hugeee lineLOL

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

k me backk...now i have to catch upLOL
my god itna jaldi khake bhi aa gayiShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL yaar tune khaya bhi ya nahiConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oyee no on ask my dulhaan...or anyone at CC, i am the slowest eater in the world...it takes me 45 min to eat dinner...liklegitROFL
woh toh today mom made idlis...so had two and was like i will eat rest later and then she said to pick bro up from bus stop since its raining so i went and that doofus came home in his freind's car and i forgot my cell so i was waiting there forever, came back home drenched to see him eating lunch...ya imagine my moodAngry
dulhan? kaun woh dusri waaliAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oh haan how can i forget u used to leave after i used to goLOL 
toh how were u replying if u had to go pick ur brotherConfused
and awww ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

macho_muffin

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1465107#32995015
okay this has got to be one of the most passionate, amazing, droolicious ffs i have read...u have no idea how many ppl i got hooked on to thisLOL
hope u like itEmbarrassed cuz she is brilliant...well i know a lot of brilliant ff writers but since u only want complete ones for now, here they areLOL
omg thank you so muchHug Mein aaj hi padhna shuru karungiLOL
u can even give me incomplete onesEmbarrassed maaneet ke liye kuch bhiEmbarrassed
oyee no thank u, samjhi?Hug
abey pehle complete ones padh cuz incomplete has a hugeee lineLOL
awww Hugtheek hai jo humkum mere ehem ehem jiBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFLhaan haan i meant to say after i am done with complete onesLOL

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLjoothi  toh kammo kaha se aayi thi huh bol bol ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
life jacket se kuch nahi hogaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  ur izaat has already been lutofiedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hawww really lucky plants and unlucky me jo har shaam ko nehlaane jaana padta haiAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
haan thodi jaadi thayi gayi hati beocz i kept on eating when exams were going on. Now i have to get rid of wht i agined since last four monthsAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLna dhoklas bahu diwas thi nahti khayaROFLROFLROFL
yeh chata bhi koi kaam ka nahi hota haiAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
OMGGG kitni baar bolu woh literally asmaan se tapak padiROFLROFL...me and dulhaan were just talking one day and she posted a pic and i said omgg its kammo ur baby...then she said our baby and from then on we bacame parents to a proud baby bhes girlROFLROFL
haww dil kyun yeh mera shor kare, idhar hi udhar bhi, bas tujhse bhaag ta raheROFLROFL
omgg how can u eat during exams?ROFL...hey, i am a full time bhoookhad and even i limit my meals to only 10 times a day when exams comeROFLROFL
aww i am sure u got a sexy figureWink...u have to since i put up wit uROFL which reminds me, kamini u know i have seen almost everyone at CC except u...so better do ur muh dikhaai soon?ROFL

-karishma-

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
dulhan? kaun woh dusri waaliAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oh haan how can i forget u used to leave after i used to goLOL 
toh how were u replying if u had to go pick ur brotherConfused
and awww ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

[/QUOTE]
haww how could u call her dusri waali?Shocked...man i love girls fighting for meROFLROFL
u mean i used to come u moronROFL
oyee the bus stop is like a min away from my hosue so when i said i m gng to eat lunch, i took like one bite and went to pick my dumb-head of a bro, who as u can see made me look like an idiotROFL
-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Muffin meri jaan
How r u
How was ur pprs
Sorry i didnt go on Fb toh didnt read ur reply

macho_muffin

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

whteverROFLROFLROFLROFL yeh toh mere har raat ko hota hai. I come online and talk to myselfROFLROFLROFLROFLsaala koi aata hi nahi haiROFLROFLROFL tu bhi nahi aati haiAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
ok dede the desi onesLOL
haan me too movies mein toh i cry as if someone has diedStern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL Looks like we both r really emotionalLOL 
ok thank you thank you thank youHugfinally i will have something to read and get over my maaneet addictionStern Smile i think i really need a psychiatristConfused ROFLROFLROFL
kamini thats cuz u don't reply to my pms so idk if ur coming onlineROFL
omggg hi-5 freakROFL...i remember, my first experience was when i was really little...man like really small...and we were watching hum aapke hain koun and renuka dies and ohh God, i was literally bawlingROFLROFL and whats pathetic is i still doROFL
come to me...i am majoring in psychology also...u can be my first caseROFLROFL but idk how to help u since i suffer from the same thingROFL
[/QUOTE]
omg muffin really? Shocked Me too, i kept on crying and crying after renuka died and kept asking my mom is she going to some backROFLROFLROFLROFL and i can still remeber even after the movie i kept on cryingLOL actually tht my first movie jo maine theater mein dekha thaLOL
yeh lo psycholgy major ko khood iske treatement ke baare mein kuch nahi pata haiAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL iska matlab tujhe sab se pehle apne bheje ka ilaaj karna padegaConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

macho_muffin

Go to top