Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~||FF Jalwa Thread 4~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ (Page 62)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
omgg mishu we r talking about romantic ffs here and outside, there's a thunderstorm at my place...now all i need is a sadela umbrella, go out, hope to find a HAWT guy, then pray my umbrella flies away and then u get it right?ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by -karishma-

now tell me abt the new romantic ffDay Dreaming can u believe i read the whole 'truely magical' ff yest. man wht a ff yaarDay Dreaming
OMGGG don't get me started...i fell in love with truly magical long long time agoDay Dreaming
oyee actually the ff i read is non desi...still interested?LOLi mean i got soo many desi ones to show u but i was soo tired of desi for a while so i went to fiction press...oyee first say if u wanna know non desi sites cuz trust me, there r lots of completed ffs which is better for impatient like meROFL
haina one of her best ffDay Dreamingher khamoshi deewangi and madhoshi are fab as wellEmbarrassed madoshi was really really cute especially the baby emoticons awwwEmbarrassedarey yaar i thought it was on maaneetOuchROFLacha dede but pehle koi maan geet ka de yaarLOL oh i am really impatient as well. Tujhe kya laga mein ab tak koi ff kyun nahi padti thi. This is the very reason. I am really impatient when it comes to reading somethingLOL

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
ab mishuD'ohROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL see i was so true tune sabki 100 naam de rakhe haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and lazy girl kuch toh kar liya karAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
hayeee i am on the first line haayeee ehem ehemBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Tune research ke baare mein toh bataya hi nahi tell na wht did u do yest?
[/QUOTE]
don't complain...u know u love me wayyy too muchROFL i am irresistible babyROFL
ewww i just choked on my spit...do u have bring that everywhere?ROFL
arey dude i went and all they did was give me a lamba chuda list on vectors, clones, PCR and everythng other freaking thing i should research on google and understand...so now for a week, i got tons of science reading to do...heck, i wud even prefer summer reading than science readingROFL...so ya this is me...only one week of summer vacation and i got no life already *sob*ROFL

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

omgg mishu we r talking about romantic ffs here and outside, there's a thunderstorm at my place...now all i need is a sadela umbrella, go out, hope to find a HAWT guy, then pray my umbrella flies away and then u get it right?ROFLROFL
Broken HeartROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL nahiii ehem ehem pe sirf mera haq haiCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
really? well it is cloudy here but kambaqt baarish hi nahi hoti hai yahaAngry
BTW so romantic na baarish with FF and some tea ya coffeeEmbarrassed

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
 like meROFL
[/QUOTE]
haina one of her best ffDay Dreamingher khamoshi deewangi and madhoshi are fab as wellEmbarrassed madoshi was really really cute especially the baby emoticons awwwEmbarrassedarey yaar i thought it was on maaneetOuchROFLacha dede but pehle koi maan geet ka de yaarLOL oh i am really impatient as well. Tujhe kya laga mein ab tak koi ff kyun nahi padti thi. This is the very reason. I am really impatient when it comes to reading somethingLOL[/QUOTE]
aww i know right...and there are soo many talented writers man...don't worry, i will give u lots of links in the next couple of daysROFL
hmpff kamini...see, no one shares my true, pure, devoted love to ffs cuz everyone i talk to only reads it on couplesROFL...no one wants to have a "no life" like me and read even general ffsROFL...but trust me, after maaneet try those...they are amazing soniye and u can actually connect to them cuz sometimes the characters are just like uEmbarrassed
and on top they r complete...thus, i end up reading non desi moreROFL
k well u want complete ones right?
u already read muski di and keyama right?...they got lots of complete onesLOL
okay Liz also has complete ones and so does samira and omgg jaz too and simi di...ahh i am gng crazy...u tell me which one u want first?LOL

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

ab mishuD'ohROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL see i was so true tune sabki 100 naam de rakhe haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and lazy girl kuch toh kar liya karAngryROFLROFLROFLROFL
hayeee i am on the first line haayeee ehem ehemBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Tune research ke baare mein toh bataya hi nahi tell na wht did u do yest?
don't complain...u know u love me wayyy too muchROFL i am irresistible babyROFL
ewww i just choked on my spit...do u have bring that everywhere?ROFL
arey dude i went and all they did was give me a lamba chuda list on vectors, clones, PCR and everythng other freaking thing i should research on google and understand...so now for a week, i got tons of science reading to do...heck, i wud even prefer summer reading than science readingROFL...so ya this is me...only one week of summer vacation and i got no life already *sob*ROFL
[/QUOTE]
mujhe pata hai tera bhi yahi haal haiBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL BTW mein tere list mein top pe hoon tu mere list mein nahi. U r freaking way down on second pageROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
haan i have too bring it na tu bahut bhoolakad hai toh mein kya karuROFLROFLROFLROFLyaha mein tayaar baithi hoon aur toujhe bahar koi hawwt romantic waala chahiyeROFLROFLROFLROFL
really tht's a lot man. BTW tujhe aaj jaana nahi tha?
well when did we actually have a life yell meLOL 24 hours after booksWacko

Edited by -karishma- - 18 May 2011 at 12:16pm

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Broken HeartROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL nahiii ehem ehem pe sirf mera haq haiCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
really? well it is cloudy here but kambaqt baarish hi nahi hoti hai yahaAngry
BTW so romantic na baarish with FF and some tea ya coffeeEmbarrassed
see i knew no matter what i said ur gandi soch wud end there onlyROFLROFL
omggg r u serious? can u believe its been raining here non stop since sunday...if this was india, i wud have been sleeping on the BLAWDY roof cuz it would have flooded like crazyROFL and apparently, its suppose to rain the entire week...i am sooo excited and mom is pissedROFL
omggg u know i always luv those kinda ffs...its like the perfect atmosphere man, baarish, coffee and bhajiyasEmbarrassedROFL i love reading them...and how many times do u stand at the bus stop and wonder when that will happen to youROFL

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

like meROFL
haina one of her best ffDay Dreamingher khamoshi deewangi and madhoshi are fab as wellEmbarrassed madoshi was really really cute especially the baby emoticons awwwEmbarrassedarey yaar i thought it was on maaneetOuchROFLacha dede but pehle koi maan geet ka de yaarLOL oh i am really impatient as well. Tujhe kya laga mein ab tak koi ff kyun nahi padti thi. This is the very reason. I am really impatient when it comes to reading somethingLOL[/QUOTE]
aww i know right...and there are soo many talented writers man...don't worry, i will give u lots of links in the next couple of daysROFL
hmpff kamini...see, no one shares my true, pure, devoted love to ffs cuz everyone i talk to only reads it on couplesROFL...no one wants to have a "no life" like me and read even general ffsROFL...but trust me, after maaneet try those...they are amazing soniye and u can actually connect to them cuz sometimes the characters are just like uEmbarrassed
and on top they r complete...thus, i end up reading non desi moreROFL
k well u want complete ones right?
u already read muski di and keyama right?...they got lots of complete onesLOL
okay Liz also has complete ones and so does samira and omgg jaz too and simi di...ahh i am gng crazy...u tell me which one u want first?LOL
[/QUOTE]
hayee rabba itna bada reply kyun diyaCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ab agar reply mein deri ho gayi toh mujhe daatna matOuchROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
wht next couple of days, saali kitni baar delay karegi, mujhe kuch padhna hai yaarCry ROFLROFLROFLab isi se kaam chalana padta haiOuchgeneral ff's kaun padhega woh bhi non desi waala babaji save meROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL kidding yaar woh bhi dedeLOL
haan complete onesLOL
yep keyma aur muskan ke saare padh liye. Keyma ka remorses waala ff is the best one so far. Kya emotions daale hai my god. It brings tears to eyesEmbarrassed
omg really tere paas in sabke bhi hai. Yaar dede please me begging youLOLchaaro ke dede if u can find them.

macho_muffin

Go to top