Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~||FF Jalwa Thread 4~ Crazy About MaanEet||~ (Page 29)

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 22548

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

yo guys me gtg now.....watched the epi....it was soo sadCry  and i think so too msk should have waited a while to move stuff....people don't just get healed in 2 days right?....but as long as our maaneet are together, happy moments will be on the way!Wink
nity nite sd chaoooo shaila and afsha
love ya guys<33
I cam n u gng kyun
Ok c u tomm hop so
Take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
HS means high school lol and i meant all my college frenz and all hehe Haha.okTongue
ahhhhh u feel flattered? nahiii that was not my intent afterall, u did call me bhootniLOL LOL. Main toh mazaak kar rahi thi *in a trying to act cute-annoying voice*
awww if u hate it, then i am defo pinching ur cheeks....my job in life is to annoy the heck outta peopleROFL Haha.I won't get annoyed.I am fine.I am just fine.*after 10 seconds* Arrrghhh!! I can't take it!! Stop this annoying thingy. I hate you.LMAO.
lol i am 18 and if u wanna know my bday its on june 10 lol....now are you happy babes?....actually, i just hate all that attention on bdays so never put it up lol Haha,when u said amma. i imagined you to be a housewife or something with a few kids already. lol. i apologize. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... You're so like my sister. She hates birthdays. And you're the complete opposite of me. I LOVE birthdays. Though it gets annoying,but i am just too happy to care,even if i do nothing special that day.
OMGGG really? thats soo awesomeLOL No,it ain't!It's freaking annoying!!Angry ....ya man first when i saw u i was like what the heck, is my friend playing a prank on me?ROFL LOL. LOL
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
LOL ale lele ur shoo not annoyed lil babyLOL
hawww....itna budha?....ruk, let me get out my jutiROFL
dude if housewives talked like i do, then god save their kidsROFL
nahh i love birthdays cuz i get to eat cake and stuff but ya the part where you are the center of attention, which is basically the entire day, i hate itROFL
ohh another reason i love it cuz its summer so no college....always ready to celebrate my freedomLOL
k leaving now otherwise u wud have yelled at bhootni for not commenting hehe
chaoooo<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Originally posted by macho_muffin

yo guys me gtg now.....watched the epi....it was soo sadCry  and i think so too msk should have waited a while to move stuff....people don't just get healed in 2 days right?....but as long as our maaneet are together, happy moments will be on the way!Wink
nity nite sd chaoooo shaila and afsha
love ya guys<33
I cam n u gng kyun
Ok c u tomm hop so
Take care
aww afsha dekh tu late aayiLOL
actually i come online later in evening when ofcourse u guys are busy snoringROFL
actually, i gtg outside today so have to leave now to finsih some work lol
sowiee will be here tom
chaooo<33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953-afsha-

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149030

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluedreamz953

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

me me
hey shaila rite ur name remind me of remix show ehehehe
Haha.Why??? Was there some Shaila there?
yaaa shailaa der was a gal named shaila n she was playing a negative character ehehehhee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149030

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hiii afshaaa hows epi today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953-afsha-

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 2887

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

HS means high school lol and i meant all my college frenz and all hehe Haha.okTongue
ahhhhh u feel flattered? nahiii that was not my intent afterall, u did call me bhootniLOL LOL. Main toh mazaak kar rahi thi *in a trying to act cute-annoying voice*
awww if u hate it, then i am defo pinching ur cheeks....my job in life is to annoy the heck outta peopleROFL Haha.I won't get annoyed.I am fine.I am just fine.*after 10 seconds* Arrrghhh!! I can't take it!! Stop this annoying thingy. I hate you.LMAO.
lol i am 18 and if u wanna know my bday its on june 10 lol....now are you happy babes?....actually, i just hate all that attention on bdays so never put it up lol Haha,when u said amma. i imagined you to be a housewife or something with a few kids already. lol. i apologize. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... You're so like my sister. She hates birthdays. And you're the complete opposite of me. I LOVE birthdays. Though it gets annoying,but i am just too happy to care,even if i do nothing special that day.
OMGGG really? thats soo awesomeLOL No,it ain't!It's freaking annoying!!Angry ....ya man first when i saw u i was like what the heck, is my friend playing a prank on me?ROFL LOL. LOL
[/QUOTE]
LOL ale lele ur shoo not annoyed lil babyLOL OYE. Jhale pe namak mat chidak. LOL
hawww....itna budha?....ruk, let me get out my jutiROFL LOL. Sholly Big smile
dude if housewives talked like i do, then god save their kidsROFL Haha,well i do know lots of mazedaar housewifes. Tongue Haha.
nahh i love birthdays cuz i get to eat cake and stuff but ya the part where you are the center of attention, which is basically the entire day, i hate itROFL
ohh another reason i love it cuz its summer so no college....always ready to celebrate my freedomLOL Mine is at the end of teh year so its always in the holidays. I love it!! Hehe.
k leaving now otherwise u wud have yelled at bhootni for not commenting hehe
chaoooo<3 K...bye! Talk to you tmr!! 
[/QUOTE]
-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Joined: 24 June 2008
Posts: 22548

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Its ok Muffin
C u tomm
 
 
Hey Anu
Epi is ok ok
Geet taking Maan whole wrng

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953SanzMonaya4ever

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 2887

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

me me
hey shaila rite ur name remind me of remix show ehehehe
Haha.Why??? Was there some Shaila there?
yaaa shailaa der was a gal named shaila n she was playing a negative character ehehehhee
OMG. Sachi???Sachi muchi?? Hayye!! Meri kismat itni buri kyun hai,babaji!!! 
LOL,seriously?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Maaneet Ke Teen Rules

2 3 4

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 24   Views: 10236

IndigoBlues 24 10236 07 December 2012 at 5:19am by amandadsouza95
*Humera VMs:Maaneet new VM pg102[updt 08/23]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: sonu4ever   Replies: 850   Views: 48179

sonu4ever 850 48179 21 May 2012 at 5:22pm by Infinity.
Article on *MAANEET KISS*

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Lhethal.Me   Replies: 72   Views: 21246

Lhethal.Me 72 21246 28 March 2011 at 1:05am by Maaneet4eve
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9090

Amor. 30 9090 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1209   Views: 54330

sallu_lover 1209 54330 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index