Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

All Khuraana's were Best...but why Dev dosn't ..

Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay on Saturday Epi was amazing👏......................All Khuraana's  were at their Best in the hospital.👏..........................now that Geet  ,Maan  n all of us r free from Dev issue n past sorry to baby buts fiction😉.............so now story should start a fresh😊..................Want Dev to Remain Positive really liked his acting on Sat when Supporting Dadi n Dadi was brilliant👏................But I don't understand one thing why Dev doesn't call Geet as Bhabhi jee aor Geet Bhabhi?😕?????? Cv's should realise this??.😊..........hopefully they will.😊..........................now Geet will be in big trauma it will take time to recover😭..........but I feel Geet might become more possesive over Maan as she has already lost her Baby  she would not want to loose Maan.😭poor girrl😭........its time to show Maneet's great bonding😊 n Love😊.......................they can show Geet n Maan visiting Hoshiarpur its been a long time.😊.....................they can also get NT or Meera back in the show for Dev!😊 but one thing for sure all viewers will hate it if Doc said Geet can't be preggy again plzzz give us a break! so cv's beware of creating any blunder!😡Edited by hiraj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u I will kill Cv's if they showed something like that........enough of misery!
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good. Dev is repenting for the sin he has done to Geet. But after all this if he calls Geet as 'bhabi' it will be wierd to hear and will seem to be faking.
Sorry . Its only my point of view. Haan....the blunder you mentioned, the CVs must never dare to do that. We already suffered a lot with our Maaneet. Enough is enough.
Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with u about Maaneet's track starting afresh but Dev & Geet had a very awkward past so that is not possible how will a girl feel after being addressed as bhabhi ji from a person who had once tricked had a physical relation... i think that's not a thing that should happen.... he does not deserve to be anybody to Geet not devar not anything for that matter... i feel that way... Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's not true i feel he was not shown for his reactions on Geet's MC that much. They have not given him much attention otherwise he will be equally sad for Maaneet.

How can we forget that he is the same Dev who wanted Geet to be a part of Maan's life and he tried for it full heartedly.

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dev ki bat to samajh aati hai k kyun wo geet ko bhabi nehi keh pata but anni kyun geet ko bhabi nehi bulati pata nehi.maan k samne v wo geet ki nam se pukarti hai aur maan kuch nehi kehta jaise wo NT ko kaha tha geet ko bhabi kaho
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
because there is always a black sheep among good ones🤣

Mallu