Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia drunk!! Omg...

Poll Question: How many of you guys want sid to get pia drunk so that he can get clos

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [90.48%]
4 [9.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Guys as we know sid will try to get pia at any cost..may be after jail track we get a scene where pia is all drunk and abhay comes in time for her rescue..and carries her to jungle where our drunk pia is pulling his cheeks and hair and searching for his vampire teeth cutely by opening his mouth...and all dancing and expressing her love for him..and our lover boy abhay will be all confused on how to handle her..and omg may be to shut her up he forces a loving kiss on her lips...isn't it romantic..

Song which pia can sing to irritate abhay in jungle are...

Me talli ho gayi..

Or

1 glassy 2 glassy 3 glassy 4

or

party abhi baki hai..

Or

O boy you are mine

or

talli hua talli hua

or

humka peeni hai peeni hai

or sheila ki jawani

or any other.. Do suggest... The scene will be i bet most cherished scene..omg i can imagine them like this in jungle and then suddenly abhay kisses to shut her up..do comment guys..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseflower_07

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Dont mind if piya is drunk...at least we get to see abhlya and kiss . Smile Totally deprived of the abhlya in current track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
i want sid to get pia drunk. pia will end up crying her eyes out on sid's shoulder and blurt out her love for abhay  and how he is behaving  with her etc etc . i also want abhay who is Pia's shadow to overhear everything.

or

pia drunk - falls unconscious. sid will take her to his place. calls abhay . when abhay comes sid will start to gloat but pia in her unconscious state will call for abhay and blurt out her feelings . sid  in thinking mode and abhay takes pia to hostel and stays with her till morning
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
We already had a Pia drunk scene earlier at the Raichand's Introduction Party if you remember. Since the scene you want cannot be shown on Indian Television I guess it is better to forget it.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
yes we have already saw that drunk scen that was so interesting, we want to see which type abhay will handle piya in a drunk condition in a chatter box avtar yes we want to see
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
oh itna funny and interesting topic but nobody unable to giving us his view, every time abhay use to shut up piya only say ond thing shhhhhhhhhhh now what he will do this time if abhay will found piya in completely drunk position in chatter box avtaar if abhay will say some thing to piya then will do same thing shhhhhhhhhhhh how funny.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I want this scene to happen in between abhiya not with the casanova Sid ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index