India-Forums

TMS MAR 14 to 18 - habba, Kannan's body is exposed (Page 3)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja!  So now Kannan's body has been exposed - did everyone jump back three feet when the trunk was opened, or did the director forget that minor point?  Btw, in response to your question re. the word used for "trunk" by the director, I agree with you, but then many people are unaware of these matters. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks roja for the update.

Finally kannan's body comes out......porathakaalam for all tms viewers...
Cherry's track s next headache i think...
Siva's oppari will be shown at all places....next week tough time for updaters....all nonsense together....
Regarding the word...lol...the word they used is a common word they use for trunk in india...and i was thinking if it has to be used here or not and then gave up the idea and just started writing as they used it....lol...like eljay said the word's other synonym s hardly known to many...and now every word has got a double meaning...lol that too a word in one language has got a diff meaning in other languages...
we use sandou(q) here for the trunk ...its an arabic word...and i did not get anyother alternative word for that moment and just used it in a hurry....lol...and now its removed it...lol...

rojapoooo

ZEESXY Senior Member
ZEESXY
ZEESXY

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Well done Sori.
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shree, an end to the "Sori's second marriage ...who is the bride.... who is the brrriddee" is most welcome. Can't stand this
"double wife syndrome" any more !!! So, court le produce panrathu next week aa?? hmmmm, Kumaran sir, engalai paartha paavama illiya?? Apdi oru stone heart aa ungalukku??!!!

eljay

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@Shubba, it is ok - it is just that when that word is repeated - over and over , it leaves a bad taste. In fact writing it is better than saying it !!!
The director has a responsibility in all these things - he needs to
FIND out and then use it. But , on the other hand , the curse words and the practices - all these fall in to this category !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arizes.eljay

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wow ...have not watched this show in a looooong time...no timeEmbarrassed....but it has moved soo much .... gonna take me a while to catch up...

thnx for updatez :-)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index