TMS MAR 14 to 18 - habba, Kannan's body is exposed - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks eljay..

Vairavar.. means a dog.. A dog came and cried which signals bad omen.. that is what the land lady was saying..

hope Dheena recorded the blabberings of Ravi ad Bhaskar and gives it to the inspector and saves Selvam..
Thanks Eljay - awww Roja gets the pleasure of updating the
story of the " 10 day old dead body  - absolutely in tact" . Eljay, Bairavar
is called as Vairavar - could be theTamil version - I have not heard
this Vairavar so far. Since it is a dog, I infer that it is Bairavar who
is Tamilised πŸ˜‰ Rojaaaa, romba naalukku apram update panna pore...
venum di unakku nalla venum πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nithyamkv

hope Dheena recorded the blabberings of Ravi ad Bhaskar and gives it to the inspector and saves Selvam..

yes nithya... i m too guessed like that wen i saw the serial......

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
Thanks Eljay for update.....

selvam innaiku jail poguradhuka dhan that day they show fight btwn selvam & kannan ah.....

y the police did't  trace the name of the person who informs him???
Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
Thanks lakshmi and eljay for the update...

Haha....i found it so funny here...
Serial name thirumathi selvam....
Tmt selvam , selvam vaazhkaila jeika backbone a irupanu kamipanga nu patha...
yday inspector's reason.....archana kaga selvam kola sencharam.....appo tmt selvam s responsible for selvam going to jail a...mudiyala...kumaran sir ithuku thaan ippadi oru title a.....
Dheena wd have recoreded na..athu TMS la oru athisayam thaan.....
Thanks for the updates Roja!! 😊
I do not understand why the Director was dragging the much awaited jail scene πŸ˜•
BTW, what about the Malar and Sori part?? The marriage is suppose to happen the very next day right??πŸ˜’
Director forgot that sequence I thinkπŸ˜†
Thanks, Roja!  So now Kannan's body has been exposed - did everyone jump back three feet when the trunk was opened, or did the director forget that minor point?  Btw, in response to your question re. the word used for "trunk" by the director, I agree with you, but then many people are unaware of these matters. 
Thanks roja for the update.

Finally kannan's body comes out......porathakaalam for all tms viewers...
Cherry's track s next headache i think...
Siva's oppari will be shown at all places....next week tough time for updaters....all nonsense together....
Regarding the word...lol...the word they used is a common word they use for trunk in india...and i was thinking if it has to be used here or not and then gave up the idea and just started writing as they used it....lol...like eljay said the word's other synonym s hardly known to many...and now every word has got a double meaning...lol that too a word in one language has got a diff meaning in other languages...
we use sandou(q) here for the trunk ...its an arabic word...and i did not get anyother alternative word for that moment and just used it in a hurry....lol...and now its removed it...lol...
Thanks Shree, an end to the "Sori's second marriage ...who is the bride.... who is the brrriddee" is most welcome. Can't stand this
"double wife syndrome" any more !!! So, court le produce panrathu next week aa?? hmmmm, Kumaran sir, engalai paartha paavama illiya?? Apdi oru stone heart aa ungalukku??!!!
@Shubba, it is ok - it is just that when that word is repeated - over and over , it leaves a bad taste. In fact writing it is better than saying it !!!
The director has a responsibility in all these things - he needs to
FIND out and then use it. But , on the other hand , the curse words and the practices - all these fall in to this category !!!