Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If GC is God of Expression than DD is Goddess! (Page 9)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by Ankita_88

yaar in heading two more SS has come....i thought u r going to write a short story on this and i opened this....!!!!LOL

coming to ur topic, i actually dont know neither about GC nor abt DD since i have not watched da show for a while.....tooo busy in real life....but i can get something fishy here...like i m thinking this topic is to show another topic maker who is god and who is goddess.........correct me if i am wrong...LOL

ROFLROFL
i dun understand ankita why DD fans always get irritated when GC fans praise himROFL i mean they can open topics to praise DD(kis ne mana kia haiROFL)
but whats the point of getting irritated ....and the title of this topic cracked me up ROFLROFL
loved DD's expression in the precap.... but i dun think GC needs any inspiration to give his best performance...he is just awesome outstanding n natural actor ......king of expressions Clap
Saturday episode was awesome... i think dadi did brilliant job....i had tears in my eyes when she cried(for the fst time watching GHSP) she was amazing ...  

P.S ...instead of comparing two actors you can just praise ur own favt actor/actressWinkchill maro bhaiyaLOL
Chillax Jalpari ji aap se DD ka praise padha nahi gayaLOLI don't know what happens to GC fans when it comes to praise DDROFL You liked Dadi's performance that is super good ji! You praised someone beside GC is good jiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28utopia88

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

well,frankly speaking,i find DD a lot overrated,sorry,no offense,my pov.and as i read a comment above,yes,acting is not only about how u act but also about reacting to others,but the thing is a good actor does not always necessarily need to show overt expressions,in normal life or real situations,we do not always react that way,natural reactions are always subtle and i think DD's acting lacks subtlety.her serious acting has many flaws and there is absolutely no subtlety there,she is good in the comic scenes but most of the time,it is too slapstick,no subtlety whatseover.

Totally disagree with u buddy.  I know its hard for any GC fan to appreciate DDLOL. Koi baat nahi hota hai hota haiLOL No offence jiBig smile

gurpreet28utopia88

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
excellent write-up!TongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyutopia88

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

yes of course u can disagree ansah ji LOL
u said that it was u who said that and u have probs when others praise their favs......

maine to aisa kuch kaha bhi nai thaErmm i was saying that both fan groups can appreciate n praise their respective favt actors.... no need for comparison...Ermm

again you are accusing me of putting ghee in aagLOL i just expressed my POV decentlyErmm

Ansah ji aap kya umeed kar rahi hai GC fan seLOL. Looked at their replies.Wink That shows how they get affected by the post dedicated to DD ji. So no worry ji, let her reply and laugh ji LOL. Hum log are ready with jawab jiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
agreed avi !!

gurpreet28happygolucky

Go to top