Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If GC is God of Expression than DD is Goddess! (Page 6)

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Nice post. DD is as talented as GC. No comparison. DD always gives her best in emotional scenes.

Edited by RENU1111 - 14 March 2011 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddeewanihappygolucky

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
They both are equally the most talented actors on indian tv..........we cant even think watching geet either one of them is not there.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddeewaniRenu13happygolucky

ddeewani Groupbie
ddeewani
ddeewani

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
right.............no one cn beat her in xpressions.............Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

yaar in heading two more SS has come....i thought u r going to write a short story on this and i opened this....!!!!LOL

coming to ur topic, i actually dont know neither about GC nor abt DD since i have not watched da show for a while.....tooo busy in real life....but i can get something fishy here...like i m thinking this topic is to show another topic maker who is god and who is goddess.........correct me if i am wrong...LOL

ROFLROFL
i dun understand ankita why DD fans always get irritated when GC fans praise himROFL i mean they can open topics to praise DD(kis ne mana kia haiROFL)
but whats the point of getting irritated ....and the title of this topic cracked me up ROFLROFL
loved DD's expression in the precap.... but i dun think GC needs any inspiration to give his best performance...he is just awesome outstanding n natural actor ......king of expressions Clap
Saturday episode was awesome... i think dadi did brilliant job....i had tears in my eyes when she cried(for the fst time watching GHSP) she was amazing ...  

P.S ...instead of comparing two actors you can just praise ur own favt actor/actressWinkchill maro bhaiyaLOL

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 14 March 2011 at 3:37am

iMadz

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

yaar in heading two more SS has come....i thought u r going to write a short story on this and i opened this....!!!!LOL

coming to ur topic, i actually dont know neither about GC nor abt DD since i have not watched da show for a while.....tooo busy in real life....but i can get something fishy here...like i m thinking this topic is to show another topic maker who is god and who is goddess.........correct me if i am wrong...LOL

ROFLROFL
i dun understand ankita why DD fans always get irritated when GC fans praise himROFL i mean they can open topics to praise DD(kis ne mana kia haiROFL)
but whats the point of getting irritated ....and the title of this topic cracked me up ROFLROFL
loved DD's expression in the precap.... but i dun think GC needs any inspiration to give his best performance...he is just awesome outstanding n natural actor ......king of expressions Clap
Saturday episode was awesome... i think dadi did brilliant job....i had tears in my eyes when she cried(for the fst time watching GHSP) she was amazing ...  

P.S ...instead of comparing two actors you can just praise ur own favt actor/actressWinkchill maro bhaiyaLOL

I am sorry....not really agreeing with u here...anjuji is fab actress but unfortunately her acting could not ove me....infact it looked forced....GC was brilliant undeniable...

Sure one can always praise ur fav actor...it was u who said that and u have probs when others praise their favs......

Edited by ansah - 14 March 2011 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Preethi-Premi

maaneet28 Groupbie
maaneet28
maaneet28

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Drashti is truly talented  and definitely Goddess of expression.

She is awsome in emotional ,romantic and comedy scenes.
Love her to the core.

gurpreet28

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I  agree she is the Goddess in  expression..
BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansah

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

ROFLROFL

I am sorry....not really agreeing with u here...anjuji is fab actress but unfortunately her acting could not ove me....infact it looked forced....GC was brilliant undeniable...

Sure one can always praise ur fav actor...it was u who said that and u have probs when others praise their favs......

i respect ur POV abt dadiSmile
and ansah ji kab kaha maine i have problem when someone praise their favt?
i think u know this that some DD fans intentionally insight fights in some GC fans posts just coz they praise him...the title of this post proves that...if GC is God of expressions......
there is no need for comparisons b/w two actors n posts....i think TM made this post in response to the post belowLOL
GURMEET CHOUDRY IS GOD OF EXPRESSIONS

mera aap se argue karne ka mood nahiTongue
no offense to anyone just expressed my POV

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 14 March 2011 at 3:57am

iMadz

Go to top