Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If GC is God of Expression than DD is Goddess! (Page 2)

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28sindu_gurtihappygoluckysonia_koolkhan

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Omg DD's expression after loosing her baby was so natural. I don't have words to describe it. DD is an actress who is born to make each and every scene spectacular. DD has everything: Looks, attitude and class. She is beyond any actress on main stream cinema also. Good thing is that she has achieved this success  all by herself. She inspires GC to give his best shot too. Therefore, if GC is God then DD is Goddess!!

Exactly.......DD was Goddess.............I was ...shocked how can be anyone so good.....................she was brilliant.................she is goddess of expression............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygolucky

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankita_88

yaar in heading two more SS has come....i thought u r going to write a short story on this and i opened this....!!!!LOL

coming to ur topic, i actually dont know neither about GC nor abt DD since i have not watched da show for a while.....tooo busy in real life....but i can get something fishy here...like i m thinking this topic is to show another topic maker who is god and who is goddess.........correct me if i am wrong...LOL

Jhinki ji aap yaha? Sab kushal mangalLOL. Another topic maker is my buddy. So full respect to her. We both are in different turf but respect each other. So all is wellLOLBTW two ss was  typing errorApprove
yeah everything is at control as of now.......had been really in tough position in last few days and i have forgot what is india-forums what id facebook.....but as of now i hope damage control has been done and i can enjoy a bit before leaving for delhi !!!!!!!another topic maker is ur buddy oh ya i forgot...all is well naa...it should always be there.....noone will give us personal credit if we fight with each other for all these actors !!!! so we should not forget that all these things i mean personal choice or opinions should not come between anyone and it can never be a parameter to be frndly with anyone !

sindu_gurtihappygolucky

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
DD is phenomenal!! There is no one like her in the television industry as of now!! She can even give her male contemporaries a run for their money. GC with DD makes for a deadly combo. 

gurpreet28utopia88

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Omg DD's expression after loosing her baby was so natural. I don't have words to describe it. DD is an actress who is born to make each and every scene spectacular. DD has everything: Looks, attitude and class. She is beyond any actress on main stream cinema also. Good thing is that she has achieved this success  all by herself. No protection and support. Self made star ke kya kehene.Clap She inspires GC to give his best shot too. Therefore, if GC is God then DD is Goddess!!

I agree that they are both on par, equally talented, inseparable & equally inspire each other to bring out the best and drive us nuts!!!  In my perspective, they are one unit, God & Goddess, King & Queen, whatever one wants to name their jodiClap
I believe a human being can live with just one kidney, but I cannot live with just Maan or Geet, I need both to even breatheCryCryCry
i love you both guys for what you have said..yes these both really compliment each other...gurti rocks!Wink

gurpreet28happygolucky

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
@akita.. !!!!!!!another topic maker is ur buddy oh ya i forgot...all is well naa...it should always be there.....noone will give us personal credit if we fight with each other for all these actors !!!! so we should not forget that all these things i mean personal choice or opinions should not come between anyone and it can never be a parameter to be frndly with anyone ! i totally respect you for what you said..its really easy to be friendly with like minded ones...but difficult to maintain a relationship with people having complete opposite choice and preference...and for me thats the real and actual challenge we face in our day to day life(in family/work place)...sorry to interpret in your chat with happygolucky...Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyAnkita_88

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you.

She is the best. She's beautiful, talented, funny, has the most beautiful smile which can light up the room and has the most beautiful eyes that speak volumes.

She excels in every role, she can be a naive young girl, a frightened and timid teenager, a shy immature and inexperienced girl, a self respecting child woman, a mischievious girl, a girl falling in love, a woman experiencing passion, a wronged woman fighting for her rights, a mother to be so full of anticipation and a beloved wife who can be herself with her beloved husband.

We have seen so many facets of DD as Geet, and she has excelled in everything she has portayed. She is one actress who has one of the best comic timing which is very rare.

Love DD; Love GeetSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameeragurpreet28sindu_gurtihappygoluckyutopia88

annu_825 Groupbie
annu_825
annu_825

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i agree
ive been reading plenty of topics on GC being amazing in expressing and portraying emotions...and although i dont disagree, i think DD should receive some credit!
i mean, she brings life to the character of Geet, and i personally think that her expressions at the end of saturdays episode were flawlessly done!

so yea, bravo to GC but lets give some recognition to DD as well
shes a phenomenal actress :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameeragurpreet28sindu_gurtihappygoluckyutopia88

Go to top