new synopsis in HT (Page 2)

ithotuknew Senior Member
ithotuknew
ithotuknew

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ithotuknew

hi all there is a new synopsis in HT magazine section 
tapasya'z raaz to open ...watch uttran to know the reaction of her family?

really how can it be so sonn, i doubt it

hi i guess that synopsis is for this weekSmile

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Same old same old things will happen , Raaz open  , miya veer snaps out of his dead body and shouts /exposes her , she again blames everyone with her faltu logic , she walks out as if she is doing a favor , icha will be asked to forgive them , treated like a human for 2days,family realizes she cant be preggy , they run to taps for begging for Najaeez Aulad from queen of beggar taps , she keeps some condition , veer agrees and icha is being taunted and trashed Sleepy////////////// how predictable  oh wait, i forgot JOGI and DIVYA, Jogi throws her out and his brain dead wife cries and cries as if someone died , forces him to bring her back , mean while nautanki queen starts her mazburi bare days and jogi gets fooled again ,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuhasini79ruchira23jdfanfarah007cjs369shyamstiny15

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattucjs369LimitLessFantiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

Both Laado and Uttaran are,i think, going on just b'coz they are two best TRP shows for colors...........

After all that both Ammaji and Tapasya have done....................its hardly anything of note if they get caught................

Colors started off as "Something Different" and now it is really different.....
yeah i agree now its quite difft in showing how 2 plan, plot & execute all the evil plans & commit sins & murder but never got caught or 4given by bechari lead protagnists!!DeadDeadSleepySleepy
these 2 ckts from these 2 shows r the worse -ve ckts in the history of indian soaps. komolika, archie pallavi etc. all luk kid in front of them like a nursery kids of evil world!!!DeadDeadDead
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Well .....Possible if there's a spl. epi for UT this week.......What else they have to show ....Veer .......Taps closeness done with.........Ichcha doubting Veer ( Kinda ) done with.........Veer has to justify again to Ichcha and Taps plans against Rathod .....The first one won't take long LOL So the latter is the only thing left .........Maybe one more is the D-J-D track if Divya makes a comeback....

Ohh.......damn I 4got that SV revenge !!!That's one thing I'd wait for.........Ermmm

Edited by divy609 - 14 March 2011 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattutiny15

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

iss serial mein burai ki jeet hoti hai.

They have shown this consistently. And sometimes I feel the shows on colors are forever going to be like this!

Balika Vadhu - they take one step forward with Anandi and bring her back 10 with Dadisa!
BhagyaVidhata - pits...Bindiya is a widow, parents long gone, son snatched and brought up by the evildoers as a servant and made to hate her...and so on ...blech;
Laado - Ammaji murderer of the century but runs away from the village with barely enough money to buy pakoras but is now living in Greater Kailash - Bah humbug!
Uttaran - need i say anything?

colors is truly v different ...

at least Tulsi, Parvati, Prerna had ghisa pita storylines but they used to win at least some times...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I doubt it will happen this wekk. Agar UT storyline itni speed se chalti to the show would have be over in 3 months which they have managed to drag for almost 3 years LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I doubt it will happen this wekk. Agar UT storyline itni speed se chalti to the show would have be over in 3 months which they have managed to drag for almost 3 years LOLLOLLOL
i agree wid u shyams that it seems quite a remote idea abt dracula exposure so soon but still hoping 4 the best!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

shyams

Go to top