Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Twists And Turns Part 2 - Antakshari Contest! =D (Page 3)

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
wahhh i likee thisss~! but i suck at writing love letters haha i will still give it a shot though!!
its gonna be embarrassin to write lovey dovey things for AB so maybe i will write one for bhavnaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

wahhh i likee thisss~! but i suck at writing love letters haha i will still give it a shot though!!
its gonna be embarrassin to write lovey dovey things for AB so maybe i will write one for bhavnaROFL
dont wry yaar.....i m also gonnna write my DIL in d l8er...be bindass n write evrthin u want!!Wink

WooHooHaha21

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Nattie, love letter and that too Kapil??? I will surely become besharam and write that.......... But just imagining Kapil reading that, wo bechara sharma jaayega LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Sanugr8fansujji0609

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Iam not creative in writting , else i wuld have written plenty in my life and bugged many ppl so that they would come and complain my mom ,LOL

hmm, can i get someone's help ?? and credit that person ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Sanugr8fanNikki_Titli

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@Shikha: Heyyy! Dont worry Hun! Just write whatever you feel! And you can write one for Bhavna and another one for Arjun too.. I will accept 2 but has to be for different peoples.. So write whatever you feel.. Big smile

@Darshu: I know dude! Nikalo sari besharmi! ROFL I'll enjoy reading it! Tongue And LOL!! Woh toh I guess behosh ho jayega! ROFL!! ROFL Anjali jootey le k aigi tere pass!! ROFL ROFL But phir bhi likhooo!! Im dying to see soo many entries!! Embarrassed

@Jaya: Nahi re dude.. Love letter tu de rahi hai ya koi aur! ROFL APNI feelings likho! Apne ehsaas ko jagao!! Wink  ApproveNo advertisements mean no help too yaara.. Embarrassed Heeyyy you are pretty ausum in writing dude!! Love letter bhi likh lo!! Thumbs Up Dont worry Hun.. Likho jo jo b feelings ati hain apne fav's ko dekh kar k!! Wink Yes yes thats why I mentioned besharmi too!! Toot paro yaaroon!! Im waiting!! Big smile

@ diaangel: Larkiiiiiiii!! Deva re devaaa!! D'oh Plz edit ur post Hun.. You are supposed to send the love letter to my inbox sweety.. Not here... Edit that and send me on my pm.. Plz do that Hun..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFan

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WooHooHaha21

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Huh ?? tho na,,, this stuff is definitely not my kind of thing 

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Huh ?? tho na,,, this stuff is definitely not my kind of thing 
Larkiii!! Nautanki band kar!! And likho chup chaap!! ROFL ROFL I remember you've written some FF's and OS's in RBO Forum?! So yaha toh love letter hai!! Us se buhat asaan!! Embarrassed Pleeeaasee.. Do write.. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index