Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I must applaud the actor playing Dhananand.  He is doing a very good job.  I am sorry I do not know his name but have seen him in many serials.  Yesterday in the evening when I watched the video I loved the way he acted both the male and female scene when his prime minister came to report about Chanakya being seen still in Magadh.  Wonderful acting ClapClapClap Your thoughts friends, love Tin

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurmalwica2Cuty16Poonamjayaswalrinku4ucjs369Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhananand" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
His name is Sooraj thapar ... yes .. he was grttttt .. really grttSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
agree he's sooo talented ... what a brilliant job he  did

Fishfish

Nandini25

IF-Rockerz

Nandini25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yup he really is a gr8 actor. He portrayed the role of Dhananand so aptly.

Fishfish

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree with you all! He totally took the cake away!! What awesome acting! As the menacing villain he was perfect...not overbearing of anything like that! It was the perfect portrayal of a man drunk on his own power! Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishrinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

I agree with you all! He totally took the cake away!! What awesome acting! As the menacing villain he was perfect...not overbearing of anything like that! It was the perfect portrayal of a man drunk on his own power! Clap Clap Clap

facial expressions were awesome reflecting his character & in the 2nd episode his twin roles were worth watching .. till the last  he didnt loose the hold on the situation SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPoonamjayaswalVishakha_Sakhi

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

facial expressions were awesome reflecting his character & in the 2nd episode his twin roles were worth watching .. till the last  he didnt loose the hold on the situation SmileSmileSmileSmile

Very well said

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by rinku4u

facial expressions were awesome reflecting his character & in the 2nd episode his twin roles were worth watching .. till the last  he didnt loose the hold on the situation Smile

Very well said

Thanks Tin dearSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.