Chankya's Oath (Page 2)

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by rinku4u

i think  coz Dhananand  said , that "iskee garimaa iskee shikha mei basti hai naa" & ordered to  throw Him out clutching  his hair , thats why i think Chanakya took the oath , that until get gets back His pride & honour & take revenge of the insult . He will not tie his hair Smile

You have explained it nicely and I agree!! Thumbs Up Because he was insulted by Dhananand in that way (dragging him out by his shikha) he took the oath on his shikha for D's destruction.

It is very similar to the story of Draupadi. Because Dushasan grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the sabha (after which she was insulted even more) she vowed that until the destruction of those that insulted her doesn't happen she will not tie her hair.

that is the way ppl use to oath at that time ... thought there was good time gap btwn Draupati and Chanakya Tongue .. par woh loog apni baat ke pakke hote the .. pratigya le le to le li .. aise nahin ki beech mein break kar de LOL

The proverb "every event must have a cause" didnt come just like that.It does have some literal meaning, but we who are 2des youth tag these things as obsolete, rustic , tacky & what not. But we forget that they were far more intellectual & modern than us, who atleast  gave hint to the greatest inventions on which we put our seal .Smile

Thanks Vedo dear Smile These were real persons of honour i guess Smile coz their open hair will always remind them of the insult they went through there by giving  the mission full priority Smile & Chanakya didnt sit with peace until He  dethroned Dhananand  thereby wiping out the whole Nanda dynasty ...Smile

Edited by rinku4u - 14 March 2011 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi-Swetha-

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thanks dear i always used to wonder dat why people or brahmachari left the small area of head with hair when they remove there all hairs,now i got it. so thanks a tonn dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing the info , i hv read before that his oath is very hard but dnt knew abt it 

rinku4uVishakha_Sakhi

Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Hey thanks alot.. i didnt have any idea abt this.. was going to search abt it.. but u saved my tym... :) :) :)

thanks....

rinku4uVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index