Help Fight For Justice..!!

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This Post Is Not Related To LTL....

I dont know who this girl is but after reading about what happened to  her, i feel realy upset and totally disgusted. Due to this reason i need all my friends her to help as i believe its really vital issue. You can show your support by signing this petition. Lets just join in and help this girl get the justice she deserves. Help her for the sake of humanity. I got this topic from another forum and felt that this topic should really be a global anouncement as the police are not really looking into this case due to politcal reasons.
ALSO PLS COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC IN THE DMG FORUM SO WE CAN TELL THE TOPIC MAKER WE ARE ALL WITH HER AND IF U CAN COPY THIS TOPIC AND TAKE IT TO OTHER FORUMS TO GET MORE HELP OR PM IT TO UR FRIENDS IT WILL BE GREAT AS WE ALL CAN FIGHT TOGETHER AND HELP THIS FAMILY GET JUSTICE

AND THIS WAS THE TOPIC :
my friend akansha was attacked by a gang of boys who barged in her home and attacked her with electric iron on her head..and her brother and grandma were attacked too..n hey died 5 days after that...coz they were on ventilator and in coma...
akansha is still fighting for her life in a nagpur hospital
she is critical n has got 278 stitches in her head

me n my frnds and teh other skools r organizing candle march for them n to protest against the police who arent really working in the case

its a request plz sign the below petition..coz we wll be presenting it to the police head of our city

plz help me and my frnds in this cause...ur signature will help us

and plz pray for my friend..she really really needs them...and plz ask ur friends to sign it too

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-akansha/

i hope u all will support us in this  
  as i belive this is completly ridiculous that the police as always are not taking any action. They can be soo imhumane🤢🤢

I really hope this topic wont be closed...evn though am not too sure whether or not it goes against IF rules😳

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
done.
i will pray for her. its my humble request to all other ltl forum members that plz sign the petition.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Done.

My prayers will be with her.
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Done, Will keep Akansha in my Prayers for her recovery.

--Lalitha
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll sign it..this is disgusting..something must be done about it
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
done.
i will pray for her. its my humble request to all other ltl forum members that plz sign the petition.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG... don't worry she will be in our prayers always... she will get well soon. will sign the petition today..
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Done.                                                                                                                             

My prayers a are wid her.I request all the forum members to come forward for this cause

thanx
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have sign the petition...I hope justice will be done.
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgggggggggg.................its terrible......😡........she will get well soon......😊....will pray for her.........god is there to punish this disgusting pple............and justice will prevail..........Edited by triasha - 13 years ago