Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF *Dutta Diwani* Bas itni sii Guzarish..Pg5.. - Page 3

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jagrutid

hey, was really nice to read..really did enjoyed it. you do have a talent to put alot into the smallest of lines which i love. Thank you very much for this ff i have to say my frav line was the one where dutta reminds naku of the right he has over her. love it..
please to carry on and pm if its not a problem. jagruti

hey glad u started reading my ff😊.........i feel humbled by ur comment and hope it keeps on living upto ur expectations...........😳........will pm u for sure.........πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: nileshni679

Hey Sheebs very nice. was on cloud nine then in one blink back on zero. Kya yaar kyu aise aise jhatke deti ho. Anyways really really loved it, just cant wait for next update. Ab kya kare holi tak manage karna padega kisi tarah.....jald aana ha.

Pliz do pm me.

Oh sorry will surely make up for it in the next OS!..........Dekhtey reh jaaogey ussey......................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............Ok glad u enjoyed it next part asap.......................😳
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing part sheeba......awwwwwww....*sigh* Duttaaaaaaa *sigh*
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

Awww Sheebu i love u girl!! did u kno dat!! hehe

ukno wats making me evn more sad is the fact that most people wont carry on with their ffs n there wil be no os/ffs to look forward to...  

u dont kno hw glad i am to hear that u wil cary on with it >>>HAPPY TEARS  *big tight hugs*  lol

i rely wud like to urge people to carry on n show their talent n creativity through ffs/os's etc...since we knew 1 day ltl had 2 end (how we  wish it cud jus go on 4eva but gud thngs always end😭) so y not cary on dreamin about the good times we shared n all the momories tasha have engraved on our hearts  ...they mean soo much 2 us...am sure its same with most of us ere...do u really think they can be erased soo easily...we cannot just resist coming to this forum n sharing our dreams n thoughts..we can stil carry on..evn tho dutta aint in the shows..we can stil dream about him evn though we will miss him terribly   .....

We dont have to watch the show if we dont want to to be able to come on this forum RIGHT.....??!!!   

n sheebu ur most welcum bby..soo glad u lykd ma emoticnz...

plz doo cary on with ur woderfully beautiful ffs/os/s...wil be waiting just as eagrly as i did before......  
ps.sory 4 had 2 lisen to my bakbak..ope u didnt get 2 bored lolπŸ˜†

Its soooooooooooooo sweet of u dear................Well said.............And don't worry Main kahiin nahiin jaaney waali.............WAPAS AAYEGA toh mishal!.....................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haaammmmmzing sheeba,  talk about really wanting it to happen between the two........ sad in the end the ,especially the word absence of the man!    thanks waiting for the next bit......
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
pls update soon. its been a while since u hav updated..pls update the 2nd part pls
This content was originally posted by: shallymann

very nice dear ....

where is dutta??
nakku's dream was so romantic 😳 marjawa😳

where is dutta u will find out in next part dear..............Yaa nice dream naa.....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

pls update soon. its been a while since u hav updated..pls update the 2nd part pls

Yaar i have kept all FFs on hold for a reason............Abb dutta chalaa jayegaa toh yahii kaam karnaa hai..............Tab i am sure u all will miss dutta............isliye FFs will help us all.....................πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠHope u understand...................😊
This content was originally posted by: kiran255

OH hOOOOOOOOO !

congrats babyyyyyyyyyy !

Kya FF ka start hai 
even a dream but SR !
my teeths all out 
plz update fast !

I wish u could meet him In Jaipur ?<3

Omggg kirran tu bhii naa...................πŸ˜†Glad u enjoyed it...........Abhi wait till it happens in One shot Pyar do pyar lo...........I guess u haven't read it yet....................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: neverforget

very nice dear

so it all was a dream 

beautiful

Yaa and sooo beautiful a dream naa?.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.....Glad u enjoyed it...................😊😊