Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF *Dutta Diwani* Bas itni sii Guzarish..Pg5..

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

INdex...............

Part 1......Night of special relation........Pg 1..................

Part 2..............Bas itni sii guzarish....Pg 5...........

Well here's a new FF......I don't know if u all read the one shot I sent in for ltl OS contest....titled'.LOVE STORY OF A Perfect Mismatch.....Bas ussi One shot ko ff mein turn karney kaa khayaal aaya.....I hope u all enjoy it....and haan....aaj tak I have always written one shots and FFs related to the track in ltl.....LEKIN FOR THE FIRST TIME this will be a story jiskaa show se koi lenaa denaa nahiin hai lol.....I just hope u all like it.....Smile

waisey today I am off to Jaipur with my family......will be back after holi.....hope u all miss me.....will be updating the ffs and will make sure u don't actually miss me ...LOL....baki toh I HATE TRAVELLING....Kyunkii traveling means I MIGHT MISS LTL WHICH IS SOMETHING I HATE TO DO......phir bhi jaana padd rahaa hai.... bas aakhon mein ek hii sapnaa hai.....KAASH MISHAL BHI JAIPUR AAYA HO holi ke liye....I heard he goes to jaipur and ajmer shareef twice a year....Hai IMAGINE AGGAR MISHAL MILL GAYAA TOH?..............Omggggggggggggggg kaafi nervous feel ho rahaa hai abhi se lol....Wohh saamney aa gayaa toh main toh''''well''''u all know faint ho jaaongii lol......Naku kii tarah chance pe dance and seedha BEHOSH IN MISHAL's arms LOL....Hui naa sherniyon waalii baat....ROFL....kaai kii shernii....mishal ke saamney aatey hii yeh shernii mornii bann jaayegii rofl''''..I really don't know what rubbish I am talking lol.....LOL

MAANSIK SANTULAN KHARAAB HO RAHAA HAI sorry....Ok abhi no baatein only update....enjoy....Wink

Its a scene in dutta's room....

There were red roses everywhere....the walls....the curtains....the bed ....the whole room was decorated with the flowers.....and as the wind coming from the nearby window blew the curtains all around....

The sweet fragrance of the roses filled the whole room...

Candles burned and with the wind the flame kept on trembling but didn't burn off'....'instead they lighted the whole room as naku sat on the bed dressed as a bride.....

She looked stunning in the red lehngaa kala had chosen for her.....everyone were in complete awe of the bride's beauty and had told aayi sahib...how lucky she was to have such a nice bride for her son....and as she waited in the room..... her beautiful face hidden behind the ghoonghat'''''naku could feel her eyes heavy with sleep......

She wanted to lie down and go to her dreamland.....but no......her reality....her husband....dutta patil would be there any moment......ad there were things she had to talk to him about when he came in....

There is a noise outside the door......the next instant it opens and naku lowers her eyes as she could see even from within the ghoonghat....dutta's feet at the door....and she felt shy within.....

Dutta stands at the door gazing at his wife waiting for him.....and closing the door behind him he puts on the latch of the door too.....

Naku could feel her heart skip a beat as she heard the noise of the door......and then the click of it being locked from inside....

She could hear dutta's footsteps making way to the place where she was and she could feel her heart beat faster as dutta sits by her side.....

Slowly dutta removes the ghoonghat and smiles at his beautiful wife.....

Naku lowers her eyes.....while dutta just couldn't take his eyes off her!......................

Yes he loved her....

Yes she was everything to him....

AND NOW'''.SHE BELONGED TO HIM....

Dutta puts his hand on naku's and presses her hand slightly and naku looks up at him.....

Beautiful.....her eyes were soo beautiful thinks dutta......

He could see his own reflection in them.....and at that moment he didn't even want her to blink them for a second......

Naku stammers---wohh..... main....

Dutta puts his hand on her mouth and could feel her lips hit his hand.....

Dutta smiles as he trails her lips with his fingers and makes her move closer to him,,,,,

Naku could feel her heart race.....and she wanted to get up and flee from there.....but with dutta's magnetic eyes gazing down at her she just couldn't move....

Dutta moves his hand across naku's face and shy she lowers her eyes as ......she could feel dutta move away the the completely the ghoonghat of her saree and naku could feel the cool breeze across her long beautiful hair.....

She looks up and finds herself lost in dutta's eyes as he smiled at her and slowly moved his face closer to hers....

Naku mumbles---yeh sab'''.main'''.wohh'''.

Dutta whispers to naku as he moved even more close to her....soo much soo that he could feel her breath---shh'''.tu meri patni hai nakusha......mera poora hak hai tujh par.....

In one fluid motion dutta makes naku lie down and leaning against her he lays his lips on hers and kisses her......and as naku could feel the warmth of dutta's lips touch hers she could also feel his feet move down her leg and move around playfully with the paayal tied around her feet.....

The screen blacks out and naku wakes up with a start....

She could still feel her heart thumping hard and her eyes look around the whole room as she could still feel the warmth of dutta's touch....

But NO.....the room was empty......there was no one around.....and naku realizes she was all alone there and whatever was happening just mo,ents ago was just a DREAM....

Naku closes her eyes thankfully and takes in a deep breath when she smells the red roses and opening her eyes she looks around the room once again and finds the whole room had been decorated with the flower she loved the most.....

There were burning candle too.....and as naku raises her head a little she could see the moonlight fall onto her from the nearby window and everything was just like the way she had seen in her dream.....EXCEPT FOR the absence of the man she took the wedding vows with just a few hours ago.....was nowhere to be seen....

Kaisa laga?...............

Jaldii bataao.......Wink

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 29 March 2011 at 5:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lmathew77nileshni679chitrakshgeetdivya17-7Vampgirlsasha_1shally_mvikadesigirlswati2008Sophia21rainurubalushankitvcmIsHeZ.xmeghaparti_Eternity_Hamlet53tamanna1391

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Hello,....

Me first....YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....Dancing

Hmmm...Amazing update...padthe padthe...I fainted...My hands ans feet became cold after reading....Thanks.... you made me to read this early in the morning...so that I can't concentrate on my work....Ufffff....ab mae kya karo...kaha jao....kaash mere paas DUTTA hota to me usko bolti..."SAAB mere manager se muje bachao.....Wink....Kutta muje hamesha pareshan kartha hai.....LOL"

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 March 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
RESERVED ;-)

WOW shilpi another ff!! congratz!! girl ur on fire lmao!!!

ur new ff soundz amazing!! i loved it

da SR which may be a dream was soo romantic!!   

D sounded soo obsessiv n ful of lust lol  

the setting n everythng was wonderful..total bliss!!  

BUT was  it really a dream??? is naku actually married to D??

How did tasha get 2gether in the 1st place..n is der past same as that in da serial...  

sory 4 askin soo many ?s lolLOL

continue sooon.x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 March 2011 at 7:10pm

Princess_Priya1

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Wooo another FF sheebz... Great!!

Arrreee yaar.. I nearly reached heaven and then was thrown bak on earth.. she was dreaming? lol
Gaye bhais pani mein.
But hailaaa aaj SR hain.. where is Dutta? Is he nervous to come in? lol ...
Awesome start... Continue soon..!!
If u can send out PMs.. then please add me to your PM list :)

Princess_Priya1

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
very nice update sheeba!
so romantic..i think this wud hav to b the mst romantic SR u hav written!
bt wer is dutta? dnt tel me he wnt come or doesnt love her?

Princess_Priya1

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Wow !!! so romantic and hawttt SR...... but it was a dream...... where is Dutta????????????

Congrats on ur new FF........ updt soooooooooon........

Princess_Priya1

nileshni679 Senior Member
nileshni679
nileshni679

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey Sheebs very nice. was on cloud nine then in one blink back on zero. Kya yaar kyu aise aise jhatke deti ho. Anyways really really loved it, just cant wait for next update. Ab kya kare holi tak manage karna padega kisi tarah.....jald aana ha.

Pliz do pm me.

Princess_Priya1

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hey, was really nice to read..really did enjoyed it. you do have a talent to put alot into the smallest of lines which i love. Thank you very much for this ff i have to say my frav line was the one where dutta reminds naku of the right he has over her. love it..
please to carry on and pm if its not a problem. jagruti

Princess_Priya1

Go to top